LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An elderly passenger at BWI Marshall Airport has a team of quick-thinking workers to thank for his life.
The man was standing in line at the ticket counter when he suffered a heart attack.
When he fell to the ground, six airport workers immediately jumped into action, performing CPR until first responders arrived.
“The way this group responded today is the epitome of team work,” said Federal Security Director Andrea R. Mishoe. “Because of their actions, a life was saved.”
The team later learned that the man was responsive on the way to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- Home Damaged After Being Struck By Lightning In Essex
- Suspect Wanted After Beating And Robbing Woman In The Fells Point Area
- Md. Native Astronaut Reid Wiseman Documenting Underwater Mission Online
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- O’Malley Excites Crowd On Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention