LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An elderly passenger at BWI Marshall Airport has a team of quick-thinking workers to thank for his life.
The man was standing in line at the ticket counter when he suffered a heart attack.
When he fell to the ground, six airport workers immediately jumped into action, performing CPR until first responders arrived.
“The way this group responded today is the epitome of team work,” said Federal Security Director Andrea R. Mishoe. “Because of their actions, a life was saved.”
The team later learned that the man was responsive on the way to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- Families Celebrate ‘National Adoption Day’ With Special Adoption Ceremonies
- Funeral Services Held For Bartender Killed Outside Locust Point Royal Farms
- Slain Officer’s Body Taken To Medical Examiner’s Office; Police Still Searching For Killer
- Police Investigating Shooting That Sent 20-Year-Old To Hospital
- Deputy Uses Taser On Student Fleeing Campus In Drug Arrest