LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An elderly passenger at BWI Marshall Airport has a team of quick-thinking workers to thank for his life.
The man was standing in line at the ticket counter when he suffered a heart attack.
When he fell to the ground, six airport workers immediately jumped into action, performing CPR until first responders arrived.
“The way this group responded today is the epitome of team work,” said Federal Security Director Andrea R. Mishoe. “Because of their actions, a life was saved.”
The team later learned that the man was responsive on the way to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- Harford Co. Woman, 41, Killed In Single-Vehicle Wreck
- Ledecky Heading to Rio, Wins 400 Free at US Olympic Trials
- 3 Arrested At Gathering For Slain Baltimore Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’
- Police Search For SUV Driver Involved In Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Clues Sought In Killing of Rising Baltimore Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’