LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An elderly passenger at BWI Marshall Airport has a team of quick-thinking workers to thank for his life.
The man was standing in line at the ticket counter when he suffered a heart attack.
When he fell to the ground, six airport workers immediately jumped into action, performing CPR until first responders arrived.
“The way this group responded today is the epitome of team work,” said Federal Security Director Andrea R. Mishoe. “Because of their actions, a life was saved.”
The team later learned that the man was responsive on the way to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- Crews Investigating Suspicious Package In Social Security Administration Mail Room
- Tractor Trailer Fire Blocks All Southbound Lanes Of I-95 Near Rt 100
- Teens Charged In Rape Of Classmate; Female Acquaintance Investigated As Possible Mastermind
- Police Release Video Of Suspects Accused Of Assaulting, Robbing Elderly Man
- Police Searching For Woman Who Suffers From Memory Loss