LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An elderly passenger at BWI Marshall Airport has a team of quick-thinking workers to thank for his life.
The man was standing in line at the ticket counter when he suffered a heart attack.
When he fell to the ground, six airport workers immediately jumped into action, performing CPR until first responders arrived.
“The way this group responded today is the epitome of team work,” said Federal Security Director Andrea R. Mishoe. “Because of their actions, a life was saved.”
The team later learned that the man was responsive on the way to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Security Measures Being Put In Place In Prep For Inauguration Day
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing