LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An elderly passenger at BWI Marshall Airport has a team of quick-thinking workers to thank for his life.
The man was standing in line at the ticket counter when he suffered a heart attack.
When he fell to the ground, six airport workers immediately jumped into action, performing CPR until first responders arrived.
“The way this group responded today is the epitome of team work,” said Federal Security Director Andrea R. Mishoe. “Because of their actions, a life was saved.”
The team later learned that the man was responsive on the way to the hospital.
Other Local News:
- Labor Dept. Sues Md. Contractor Over Alleged Discrimination
- Parents Call For Portable AC Units For Baltimore County Schools
- Student Found Dead In Morgan State Building Not Seen Or Heard From In Weeks
- Police Identify Cyclist Killed In Friday Truck Accident
- Agriculture Dept. Closes Office In Md., 4 Other States After Threats