ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)— Two men are arrested after an Odenton resident witnessed them stealing tires from a neighbor’s car.
Police arrived in the area of the 1900-block of Palonia Court around 2:30 a.m. Thursday and immediately set up a perimeter around the area observing all entrance/exits into the community while officers responded to the immediate location of the theft.
Officers observed a light colored Dodge Magnum traveling in the area without its lights on. The suspect vehicle with two people inside was observed on Blue Water Blvd. Officers observed in plain view four wheels and tires from a Chrysler 300 on Palonia Court.
Further investigation led to additional evidence linking the two occupants to the crime.
Both suspects—25-year-old Joey Davis of Suitland and 22-year-old Dante Wesley Jones of Clinton–were charged with felony theft over $1,000, theft under $1,000, malicious destruction to property, rouge and vagabond and theft less than $100.
Other Local News:
- 2 People Fatally Shot; Found Around Corner From Each Other
- Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Vacant Building
- Police Continuing Investigation, Suspending Ground Search For Escaped Prisoner
- National Drug Take-Back Day Encourages Safe Disposal Of Unused Medications
- Police Investigating Double Fatal Collision In New Windsor