Another unseasonably warm day is on tap for your Sunday with highs reaching into the low 50s for many spots. Keep in mind that the “normal” for this time of year is in the low 40s, so we will be well above that by Sunday afternoon! Rain showers out ahead of a cold front will move in the late afternoon/evening.
As we move toward the morning hours, the rain will change over to snow. A Winter Storm Watch has been issued for portions of the area and will go into effect Sunday night. Several inches of accumulating snow is expected during the morning and afternoon on Monday. Latest model runs are showing upwards of six inches for some spots.
We will have more updates from the First Warning Weather Center at 11 p.m. on WJZ.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Farmers’ Market Looking To Add More Vendors For 2018 Season
- Md. Teen Celebrates Graduation After Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Plane Headed To Maryland Crashes Killing 3 People, 1 Dog
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Single-Vehicle Crash In Pasadena
- Power Outage Cripples Atlanta Airport, Some BWI Flights Impacted