BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A brazen robbery at Mother’s in Federal Hill is under investigation.
City police say four gunmen wearing masks robbed several employees around 6:30 a.m. Sunday before the bar opened.
The men took their wallets, cell phones and cash, pistol whipped the employees, then got away.
One of the victims suffered a minor head injury, but is in good condition.
The bar’s general manager says the incident has left workers shaken up.
Police are also reviewing surveillance video as part of their investigation.
Mother’s was open for business Sunday night.
Other Local News:
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden
- Baltimore Mayor, Commissioner Discuss Crime Plan Amid Record-Shattering Violence
- City Unveils 1st 21st Century Baltimore City Public School
- Lotto Fever In Maryland As Powerball Jackpot Swells To $700M