BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A brazen robbery at Mother’s in Federal Hill is under investigation.
City police say four gunmen wearing masks robbed several employees around 6:30 a.m. Sunday before the bar opened.
The men took their wallets, cell phones and cash, pistol whipped the employees, then got away.
One of the victims suffered a minor head injury, but is in good condition.
The bar’s general manager says the incident has left workers shaken up.
Police are also reviewing surveillance video as part of their investigation.
Mother’s was open for business Sunday night.
Other Local News:
- TSA Announces New Procedures For Airport Security Checkpoint
- Family Of Man Murdered At Hopkins Hospital Wonders If It Could Have Been Prevented
- Federal Judge In MD To Rule Later On Latest Trump Travel Ban
- Maryland AG Among 15 Opposing Trump’s Transgender Military Ban
- Baltimore Breaks Up, Removes ‘Fatberg’ That Contributed To Million-Gallon Sewage Spill