BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A brazen robbery at Mother’s in Federal Hill is under investigation.
City police say four gunmen wearing masks robbed several employees around 6:30 a.m. Sunday before the bar opened.
The men took their wallets, cell phones and cash, pistol whipped the employees, then got away.
One of the victims suffered a minor head injury, but is in good condition.
The bar’s general manager says the incident has left workers shaken up.
Police are also reviewing surveillance video as part of their investigation.
Mother’s was open for business Sunday night.
Other Local News:
- Parishioners Encourage Marylanders To Vote Early
- More Than 20 Injured, 1 Killed, In Shooting at New Jersey Art Festival
- Fatal Boating Accident Claims The Lives Of Two Montgomery County Men
- Three People Killed In Two Overnight Shootings
- Nike Drops Clothing Line After Naval Academy Claims Trademark Infringement