BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A brazen robbery at Mother’s in Federal Hill is under investigation.
City police say four gunmen wearing masks robbed several employees around 6:30 a.m. Sunday before the bar opened.
The men took their wallets, cell phones and cash, pistol whipped the employees, then got away.
One of the victims suffered a minor head injury, but is in good condition.
The bar’s general manager says the incident has left workers shaken up.
Police are also reviewing surveillance video as part of their investigation.
Mother’s was open for business Sunday night.
Other Local News:
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill
- Man Charged In Recent Annapolis Murder Now Charged In Similar 4-Year-Old Case
- Police: Months After Barricade With Deputies, Baltimore County Cop Found Dead In Home
- Parents, Kids Celebrate First Day Of School In Baltimore
- Belize Boy Travels to Baltimore to Receive Life-Changing Eye Treatment