BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A brazen robbery at Mother’s in Federal Hill is under investigation.
City police say four gunmen wearing masks robbed several employees around 6:30 a.m. Sunday before the bar opened.
The men took their wallets, cell phones and cash, pistol whipped the employees, then got away.
One of the victims suffered a minor head injury, but is in good condition.
The bar’s general manager says the incident has left workers shaken up.
Police are also reviewing surveillance video as part of their investigation.
Mother’s was open for business Sunday night.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Delaware Trooper Shooting Killed By Police After 18-Hour Barricade
- Police Seek Help Finding 73-Year-Old Man With Dementia
- Fire Department Unable To Determine Cause Of Malone Family Home Fire
- Police: Teen, 17, Charged After Snatching 18-Year-Old’s Scooter, Shooting Him
- Maryland Governor Having Lunch With Business Leaders