ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- US-Born Panda Bao Bao Lands In China After Leaving DC Zoo
- Teacher Asked To Remove Diversity Posters Amid ‘Anti-Trump’ Claims
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- President Takes Stance Against Anti-Semitism Following Threats Against Jewish Community
- Distracted Drivers Taking A Toll On Insurance Premiums