ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- Flash Flood Warnings, Watch Issued In Md. As Heavy Rains Move Through
- Fire Causes ‘Extensive Damage’ To Coconut Charlie’s In Pasadena
- Police Arrest 5 Suspects After Rocks Thrown At Cars In Howard County
- 911 Calls Released After An EF-2 Tornado Ravages Maryland County
- Baltimore Implements Crime Plan After Hitting 200 Homicide Benchmark