ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- Charges Dropped For Maintenance Man In Sex-For-Repairs Case
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Family Dog Discovers Fire in Md. Home; Alerts Occupant to Escape
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light
- Man Gets Life Sentence in Fatal Shootings Over Parking Space