ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Winter Restaurant Week Returns With More Than 60 Businesses
- Maryland to Mobilize On First Anniversary Of Women’s March
- Baltimore Mayor Replaces City Police Commissioner Kevin Davis
- Police Investigate Perry Hall Fight Video In Which One Person Appears To Have Gun
- Hogan: 2017 Saw Record Passenger Traffic At BWI Airport