ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- 2 Arrested After ‘Porch Pirates’ Caught On Camera
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- AAA: Memorial Day Travel Volume Will Be Second-Highest On Record
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat at Baltimore TV Station Due In Court