ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Budgets For New High Schools in Towson and Central-Northeast Areas
- Barbie Gets A Makeover From Maryland Native Designer Christian Siriano
- Man Arrested For Vandalizing The Lincoln Memorial
- City Of Annapolis Holding Primary For Mayor, City Council
- Curtis Bay Area Residents Shelter In Place For 2 Hours After Acid Spill