ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- Autopsy Helps Lead Police To ‘Additional, Significant Evidence’ About Detective’s Murder
- Woman Charged With Making False Report About Attempted Carjacking In Towson
- Suspect Arrested In Hunt Valley Shooting
- This Fundraiser For Slain Detective’s Family Is Legitimate, Police Say
- Scientists Group Supports Aruna Miller For Likely Competitive Election