ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- Maryland Fleet Week And Air Show Returns To Baltimore In October
- Local Non-Profits Building Community Garden Accessible For Senior Citizens
- Man Nicknamed ‘Butt Juice’ Convicted Of Gang Violence, Selling Drugs
- Ellicott City’s Main Street Reopens Following 2nd Deadly Flood In 2 Years
- Mites Packing Mighty Bite, Causing Big Problems For Bears