ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Governor Martin O’Malley appears to be moving forward with a possible presidential bid.
According to the Washington Post, the governor says if he’s going to lay the groundwork for a national campaign, he can’t wait for Hillary Rodham Clinton to decide whether she is running.
O’Malley has reportedly been meeting with foreign and domestic policy experts to prepare.
He also told the Post he would make a good president “for these times especially.”
Related Story: O’Malley Raised Nearly $1.7M For PAC Last Year
Other Local News:
- Man Charged In Recent Annapolis Murder Now Charged In Similar 4-Year-Old Case
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- Police: Months After Barricade With Deputies, Baltimore County Cop Found Dead In Home
- Military Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing at Md. School
- Playing With Sports Concussion Doubles Recovery Time: Study