TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Adjust your speed! Baltimore County Police will add new speed cameras near four schools.
For 30 days after each camera is activated, drivers exceeding the speed limit by at least 12 mph will receive warnings instead of tickets.
The new locations are as follows:
• Joppa View Elementary, 8700-block of Honeygo Boulevard
• Windsor Mill Elementary, 8200-block of Windsor Mill Road
• Dundalk High, 1900-block of Delvale Road
• Stoneleigh Elementary, 700-block of Stevenson Lane (an existing Stoneleigh Elementary camera in the 800-block of Regester Avenue will remain)
In compliance with state law, Baltimore County’s speed cameras operate Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m., including summer months and weekdays when school is not in session.
Other Local News:
- 400 Dundalk Homes, Businesses Without Water During Water Valve Repairs
- Boaters Catch Video Of Bear As It Swims Across Maryland Lake
- Storm Leaves Downed Trees, High Water In Baltimore County
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Young Mother, 2 Kids In Apartment Fire
- Schools, Libraries Help With Opioid Crisis By Carrying Nalaxone