TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Adjust your speed! Baltimore County Police will add new speed cameras near four schools.
For 30 days after each camera is activated, drivers exceeding the speed limit by at least 12 mph will receive warnings instead of tickets.
The new locations are as follows:
• Joppa View Elementary, 8700-block of Honeygo Boulevard
• Windsor Mill Elementary, 8200-block of Windsor Mill Road
• Dundalk High, 1900-block of Delvale Road
• Stoneleigh Elementary, 700-block of Stevenson Lane (an existing Stoneleigh Elementary camera in the 800-block of Regester Avenue will remain)
In compliance with state law, Baltimore County’s speed cameras operate Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m., including summer months and weekdays when school is not in session.
Other Local News:
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Light City Back In 2017 With ‘Bigger, Brighter, Bolder’ Festival
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC
- Wind Uproots Tree, Causing It To Fall Into Columbia Home