TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Adjust your speed! Baltimore County Police will add new speed cameras near four schools.
For 30 days after each camera is activated, drivers exceeding the speed limit by at least 12 mph will receive warnings instead of tickets.
The new locations are as follows:
• Joppa View Elementary, 8700-block of Honeygo Boulevard
• Windsor Mill Elementary, 8200-block of Windsor Mill Road
• Dundalk High, 1900-block of Delvale Road
• Stoneleigh Elementary, 700-block of Stevenson Lane (an existing Stoneleigh Elementary camera in the 800-block of Regester Avenue will remain)
In compliance with state law, Baltimore County’s speed cameras operate Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m., including summer months and weekdays when school is not in session.
Other Local News:
- Inmates Charged With Murder After Guard Killed In Prison Uprising
- Senator Booker Endorses Ben Jealous For Maryland Governor
- As State’s Casinos Compete, Maryland Live! Places Final Beam Of Attached Hotel
- Man Dies Following Baltimore County Apartment Fire
- Police Identify Armed Robbery Suspect Fatally Shot By Police