2 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Get Breaking News First
FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.
According to police, an elderly man was using a generator, which filled the home with carbon monoxide.
He and his wife were flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Dog Shot Twice In Md. Adopted By Vet Who Saved Its Life
- Argument Between Neighbors Turns Violent When One Stabs The Other
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered