2 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Get Breaking News First
FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.
According to police, an elderly man was using a generator, which filled the home with carbon monoxide.
He and his wife were flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known.
Other Local News:
- 20 Evacuated From Homes After Gas Leak
- Police: Illegal Dirt Bike Use Is Growing Throughout Md.
- Policy Changes Recommended 6 Months After Relisha Rudd’s Disappearance
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS