wjz-13 all-news-99-1-wnew 1057-the-fan 1300logo2_67x35

Local

2 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

View Comments
carbon monoxide detector

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries

POEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The ControversialPOEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The Controversial

Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.

Top Celebrities On TwitterTop Celebrities On Twitter

Ranking Stephen KingRanking Stephen King

Famous Women Who Underwent Double MastectomiesFamous Women Who Underwent Double Mastectomies

» More Photo Galleries

FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.

According to police, an elderly man was using a generator, which filled the home with carbon monoxide.

He and his wife were flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known.

Other Local News:

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,226 other followers