FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.
According to police, an elderly man was using a generator, which filled the home with carbon monoxide.
He and his wife were flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known.
Other Local News:
- Police ID Man In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which He Appears To Have Gun
- Marylanders Join Protesters Across The World In Women’s March
- Fire Crews Fight House Fire In West Baltimore, Save Cat
- BWI Continues To See Record Number Of Passengers; Adds Boost To Local Economy
- Baltimore Police Injures 1 Of 3 Suspects In Overnight Shooting; 2 Apprehended