2 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Get Breaking News First
FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.
According to police, an elderly man was using a generator, which filled the home with carbon monoxide.
He and his wife were flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known.
Other Local News:
- Virginia Community Reflects After Tornado Kills 2
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’
- N.J. Officer Takes Stand At His Murder Trial