FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.
According to police, an elderly man was using a generator, which filled the home with carbon monoxide.
He and his wife were flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known.
Other Local News:
- Police Identify Drunk Driver That Killed an 11-Year-Old Girl
- Hubble Spies Possible Water Plumes Spewing From Jupiter Moon
- “Pay What You Want Day” Returns to Nat’l Aquarium
- Baugher’s Orchards Theft Suspects Sought By Police In Carroll County
- Baltimore Co. Police Still Searching for Answers in 2005 Murder