FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident at their home on Linganore Road.
According to police, an elderly man was using a generator, which filled the home with carbon monoxide.
He and his wife were flown to a Baltimore hospital for treatment. Their conditions are not known.
Other Local News:
- A Devastated Community Comes Together To Honor 6 Children Killed In Fire
- Frederick Co. Schools Employee Speaks Out After Being Fired For Tweet
- Reverend Al Sharpton Involved In Initiative To Help City Schools
- TSA Reports Increase In Guns Found At US Airports
- 4-Alarm City Fire Knocked Down After Crews On Scene For Almost 24 Hours