We’ve Seen Plenty Of Snow; Now Md. Gets Ice
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland is now dealing with a dose of rain and snow.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has a look.
Sleet and freezing rain are moving out of the area. Some areas are seeing accumulations of up to a half-inch of ice, along with rain. Drivers are encouraged to drive slowly because of ice. Roadways are a little slick, as are sidewalks and any untreated surfaces. We will eventually reach a high temperature in the low/mid 40s by the afternoon. With temperatures in the 20s overnight, a refreeze could happen.
There’s a chance for more snow over the weekend.
Other Local News:
- Several Hurt After Deck Collapses In Towson
- 3 Injured After Car Crashes Into Dunkin Donuts
- Baltimore Police Investigate 2 Shootings
- Worker Found Beaten To Death Inside Brooklyn Park Popeyes
- 75-Year-Old Grandfather Killed By Fallen Tree While Grilling In Howard County