We’ve Seen Plenty Of Snow; Now Md. Gets Ice
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland is now dealing with a dose of rain and snow.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has a look.
Sleet and freezing rain are moving out of the area. Some areas are seeing accumulations of up to a half-inch of ice, along with rain. Drivers are encouraged to drive slowly because of ice. Roadways are a little slick, as are sidewalks and any untreated surfaces. We will eventually reach a high temperature in the low/mid 40s by the afternoon. With temperatures in the 20s overnight, a refreeze could happen.
There’s a chance for more snow over the weekend.
Other Local News:
- Jury Reaches Verdict In Road Rage Murder Trial: Not Guilty On All Charges
- Unidentified Woman’s Body Found In North Point
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’
- Chilly July Temperatures Tie Record Lows At BWI
- Md. Health Secretary To Join Johns Hopkins Public Health Faculty