We’ve Seen Plenty Of Snow; Now Md. Gets Ice
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland is now dealing with a dose of rain and snow.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has a look.
Sleet and freezing rain are moving out of the area. Some areas are seeing accumulations of up to a half-inch of ice, along with rain. Drivers are encouraged to drive slowly because of ice. Roadways are a little slick, as are sidewalks and any untreated surfaces. We will eventually reach a high temperature in the low/mid 40s by the afternoon. With temperatures in the 20s overnight, a refreeze could happen.
There’s a chance for more snow over the weekend.
Other Local News:
- 2 Killed, 2 Hurt In West Baltimore House Fire
- Missing Dundalk Girl Reunited With Twin Sister At Baltimore County Social Services
- Baltimore City Trying To Bring Back Charm Lexington Market Once Had
- Md. Air National Guard Celebrates Opening Of New Facility In Middle River
- Stacey Keibler Ties The Knot In Private Mexico Ceremony