TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — In Baltimore County, five people are indicted in a sex trafficking conspiracy.
Kenneth Robinson, Eric Evans, Jeffrey Clark, Craig Judy and Cheralyn Crawford all face charges.
Authorities say the defendants forced a female minor, born in 1999, to engage in commercial sex acts at motels in the Towson area.
They are also accused of taking sexually explicit photos of the victim, advertising her services, and posting them online.
The defendants face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Maria Pummels Caribbean; ‘Things Look Very, Very Bad’
- Mexicans Dig Through Collapsed Buildings As Quake Kills 230
- Police Arrest 2 Teens Accused Of Shooting At Cars
- Police Need Help Finding Caretaker Of Man Possibly Suffering From Dementia
- Police Searching For Burglary Suspect Captured On Surveillance Video