5 Charged In Sex Trafficking Conspiracy Involving A Minor
Get Breaking News First
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — In Baltimore County, five people are indicted in a sex trafficking conspiracy.
Kenneth Robinson, Eric Evans, Jeffrey Clark, Craig Judy and Cheralyn Crawford all face charges.
Authorities say the defendants forced a female minor, born in 1999, to engage in commercial sex acts at motels in the Towson area.
They are also accused of taking sexually explicit photos of the victim, advertising her services, and posting them online.
The defendants face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.
Other Local News:
- 2 Killed, 2 Hurt In West Baltimore House Fire
- Missing Dundalk Girl Reunited With Twin Sister At Baltimore County Social Services
- Baltimore City Trying To Bring Back Charm Lexington Market Once Had
- Md. Air National Guard Celebrates Opening Of New Facility In Middle River
- Stacey Keibler Ties The Knot In Private Mexico Ceremony