TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — In Baltimore County, five people are indicted in a sex trafficking conspiracy.
Kenneth Robinson, Eric Evans, Jeffrey Clark, Craig Judy and Cheralyn Crawford all face charges.
Authorities say the defendants forced a female minor, born in 1999, to engage in commercial sex acts at motels in the Towson area.
They are also accused of taking sexually explicit photos of the victim, advertising her services, and posting them online.
The defendants face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Police Seek Help Finding Missing Baltimore Teen
- MTA: Number Of MARC Trains Upped By 5 Times Normal Capacity Saturday
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday