TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — In Baltimore County, five people are indicted in a sex trafficking conspiracy.
Kenneth Robinson, Eric Evans, Jeffrey Clark, Craig Judy and Cheralyn Crawford all face charges.
Authorities say the defendants forced a female minor, born in 1999, to engage in commercial sex acts at motels in the Towson area.
They are also accused of taking sexually explicit photos of the victim, advertising her services, and posting them online.
The defendants face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill