TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — In Baltimore County, five people are indicted in a sex trafficking conspiracy.
Kenneth Robinson, Eric Evans, Jeffrey Clark, Craig Judy and Cheralyn Crawford all face charges.
Authorities say the defendants forced a female minor, born in 1999, to engage in commercial sex acts at motels in the Towson area.
They are also accused of taking sexually explicit photos of the victim, advertising her services, and posting them online.
The defendants face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.
Other Local News:
- Girl Who Spent More Than 600 Days At Hopkins Receives Life-Saving Kidney Transplant
- Parents, Teachers Sound Off About Cold Classrooms At Baltimore City School Board Meeting
- Trump Signs Bill To End Government Shutdown
- House Fire In Glen Burnie Displaces Family
- Government Shutdown Impact Felt Among Nearly 150,000 Federal Workers In Maryland