TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — In Baltimore County, five people are indicted in a sex trafficking conspiracy.
Kenneth Robinson, Eric Evans, Jeffrey Clark, Craig Judy and Cheralyn Crawford all face charges.
Authorities say the defendants forced a female minor, born in 1999, to engage in commercial sex acts at motels in the Towson area.
They are also accused of taking sexually explicit photos of the victim, advertising her services, and posting them online.
The defendants face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted.
Other Local News:
- All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Freddie Gray Case
- 2 Charged In Connection With Alleged Towson Hazing Incident
- Former Md. Gov. Martin O’Malley to Speak at Convention
- AACo. Sheriff Ron Bateman Acquitted of Assault Charges
- Rising Sea Levels Could Flood Naval Academy In Annapolis, Scientists Say