Autopsy Determines Baltimore Woman Found Dead Outside Was Murdered
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Police say the woman whose body was found in the back of the 4000-block of Penhurst Avenue on Tuesday afternoon was murdered.
Officers discovered the body of Ina Jenkins, 35, around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy determined her cause of death to be blunt force trauma to her body.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Baltimore Police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Drumcastle Government Center In Towson
- Let The Crustacean Carnival Begin! Annapolis Rotary Hosts Annual Crab Feast
- Witnesses: Boyfriend Charged With Murder Seen Dragging Woman’s Body Down The Steps
- Baltimore Man Sentenced 6 Years, $105K For Identity Theft Scheme