Autopsy Determines Baltimore Woman Found Dead Outside Was Murdered
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Police say the woman whose body was found in the back of the 4000-block of Penhurst Avenue on Tuesday afternoon was murdered.
Officers discovered the body of Ina Jenkins, 35, around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy determined her cause of death to be blunt force trauma to her body.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Baltimore Police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault
- 2 Men Wanted In Connection With Severn Stabbing