Autopsy Determines Baltimore Woman Found Dead Outside Was Murdered
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Police say the woman whose body was found in the back of the 4000-block of Penhurst Avenue on Tuesday afternoon was murdered.
Officers discovered the body of Ina Jenkins, 35, around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy determined her cause of death to be blunt force trauma to her body.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Baltimore Police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate After Video Appears To Show Officer Spitting On Man In Handcuffs
- More Than 700 Marijuana Plants Seized In Kent County
- All Statements By 2 Officers In Freddie Gray Trial Admissable
- Montgomery County Officer Continues Push To Adopt Former K9 Partner
- Martin O’Malley Prepares To Take The Stage In Dem. Debate Tuesday