Autopsy Determines Baltimore Woman Found Dead Outside Was Murdered
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Police say the woman whose body was found in the back of the 4000-block of Penhurst Avenue on Tuesday afternoon was murdered.
Officers discovered the body of Ina Jenkins, 35, around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy determined her cause of death to be blunt force trauma to her body.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Baltimore Police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused
- Heavy Traffic Expected In Downtown Baltimore On Wednesday
- Maryland State Trooper Indicted For Allegedly Forcing Sex On Woman At Gunpoint
- 18th Child Dies From Heatstroke In U.S. In 2015
- Officials Searching For Prisoner Who Walked Off Job Site