Autopsy Determines Baltimore Woman Found Dead Outside Was Murdered
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Police say the woman whose body was found in the back of the 4000-block of Penhurst Avenue on Tuesday afternoon was murdered.
Officers discovered the body of Ina Jenkins, 35, around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy determined her cause of death to be blunt force trauma to her body.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Baltimore Police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Wind To Blame For Power Outages, Baltimore Building Collapse
- Mall In Columbia Shooter Obsessed With Columbine; No Connection To Victims
- Mount St. Mary’s Headed To NCAA’s Big Dance
- Inspirational Univ. Of Maryland Student Loses Battle With Brain Cancer
- Community Moving Forward After Tragic Shooting At Mall In Columbia