BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A house fire sends one person to the hospital with life threatening injuries.
It happened in the 5300-block of Gwynn Oak Avenue.
Police say the victim was taken to Shock Trauma.
A second patient with burns was treated on the scene.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Light Festival Gets An Illumination Upgrade
- Baltimore Police Seek Father Who They Say Murdered Infant Son
- Md. Court: New Trial Can Move Forward in Phylicia Barnes’s Death
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Ex-School Aide Indicted On 270 Counts In Sex Abuse Case