Gwynn Oak Fire Sends 1 To Hospital With Life Threatening Injuries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A house fire sends one person to the hospital with life threatening injuries.
It happened in the 5300-block of Gwynn Oak Avenue.
Police say the victim was taken to Shock Trauma.
A second patient with burns was treated on the scene.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Officials: 3 Shot, Injured At Delaware State Cookout
- Freddie Gray Passes Away After Being Injured In Police Custody
- Officer Strikes Couple Pushing Baby Stroller While Responding To Call
- WJZ’s Derek Valcourt Hits The Dance Floor For A Good Cause
- O’Malley Continues Unofficial Campaigning In Race For President