Gwynn Oak Fire Sends 1 To Hospital With Life Threatening Injuries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A house fire sends one person to the hospital with life threatening injuries.
It happened in the 5300-block of Gwynn Oak Avenue.
Police say the victim was taken to Shock Trauma.
A second patient with burns was treated on the scene.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosion In Movie Theater
- Bikers Ride Into Baltimore To Honor Those Lost At Sandy Hook
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Federal Protective Service SUV Flips In Baltimore
- Holocaust Survivor Dies Before Maryland Reparations Hearing