Gwynn Oak Fire Sends 1 To Hospital With Life Threatening Injuries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A house fire sends one person to the hospital with life threatening injuries.
It happened in the 5300-block of Gwynn Oak Avenue.
Police say the victim was taken to Shock Trauma.
A second patient with burns was treated on the scene.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Coworker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Baltimore Man Charged In Stabbing Death Of 9-Months Pregnant Girlfriend In Rosedale
- Alaska Airlines Adds Baltimore Flights To Seattle
- Missing Rockville Woman Found Safe, Unharmed
- 15-Year-Old Girl Reported Missing From Potomac Found Safe