Gwynn Oak Fire Sends 1 To Hospital With Life Threatening Injuries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A house fire sends one person to the hospital with life threatening injuries.
It happened in the 5300-block of Gwynn Oak Avenue.
Police say the victim was taken to Shock Trauma.
A second patient with burns was treated on the scene.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Dulles Stepping Up Screenings To Keep Ebola Out Of The U.S.
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- Hillary Clinton Rallies Voters For Anthony Brown In College Park
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Man Struck In Annapolis Taken To Hospital With Serious Injuries