Maryland Blanketed With Another Round Of Snow
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Marylanders are dealing with yet another round of winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
Mostly cloudy and chilly conditions prevail into the overnight hours.
Light snow mixed with rain hit mainly before 8 p.m. Sunday before tapering to flurries.
Most places received between 1-2 inches, with less south of the city.
There’s a chance for more snow Wednesday night into Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Blaze In Lake Shores
- Conflict Of Interest In Freddie Gray Case?
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’
- More Fans, More Fun At This Year’s Ravens Training Camp