BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Marylanders are dealing with yet another round of winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
Mostly cloudy and chilly conditions prevail into the overnight hours.
Light snow mixed with rain hit mainly before 8 p.m. Sunday before tapering to flurries.
Most places received between 1-2 inches, with less south of the city.
There’s a chance for more snow Wednesday night into Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore City Council To Have Hearing On Reviving “Dollar House” Program
- U.S. 29 In Howard County Closed After School Bus Crash, 5 People Injured
- DE, MD Officials Working To Develop Prosecution Against Edgewood Office Shooter
- 69-Year-Old Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire
- Student Continues Advocacy For Frederick Co. Schools Trans Student Protections