Maryland Blanketed With Another Round Of Snow
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Marylanders are dealing with yet another round of winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
Mostly cloudy and chilly conditions prevail into the overnight hours.
Light snow mixed with rain hit mainly before 8 p.m. Sunday before tapering to flurries.
Most places received between 1-2 inches, with less south of the city.
There’s a chance for more snow Wednesday night into Thursday.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control
- O’Malley Still Seems To Be Considering Potential Presidential Bid
- Smokers React To New Anti-Cigarette Ad
- Officials Visit JHU To Investigate How University Deals With Sex Assault Cases