BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Marylanders are dealing with yet another round of winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
Mostly cloudy and chilly conditions prevail into the overnight hours.
Light snow mixed with rain hit mainly before 8 p.m. Sunday before tapering to flurries.
Most places received between 1-2 inches, with less south of the city.
There’s a chance for more snow Wednesday night into Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Indicted On Perjury Charges
- Former Detective Testifies About Widespread Baltimore Police Corruption
- Baltimore Residents Remain Crippled By Water Main Breaks, Aging Infrastructure
- Police Department Holds Meeting For Recent String Of Baltimore Co. Burglaries
- Police Searching For Elderly Man; Last Seen Several Days Ago