BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Marylanders are dealing with yet another round of winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
Mostly cloudy and chilly conditions prevail into the overnight hours.
Light snow mixed with rain hit mainly before 8 p.m. Sunday before tapering to flurries.
Most places received between 1-2 inches, with less south of the city.
There’s a chance for more snow Wednesday night into Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Jones, Kim, Davis Homer In Orioles’ 11-7 Win Over Padres
- Science Groups to Congress: Climate Change Is Real Threat
- 18-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot In Passenger Seat Of Car In Baltimore
- Police Seek Two Persons Of Interest In Shooting Of Laurel Teen
- Investigation Continues Into Death Of Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota