BALTIMORE (WJZ/AP) — Police say a teen is dead and two others are injured after a stabbing at the Two O’Clock Club, a Baltimore strip club.
Mike Schuh reports it happened Sunday around 1:30 a.m. at the club in the 400-block of East Baltimore Street.
Police say when they arrived they found three people with injuries. One man with multiple stab wounds was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Police identified him as Jesse Clark-Nugent, 19.
A 30-year-old man was stabbed in the neck and a 17-year-old was stabbed in the torso. Both are recovering at hospitals and are expected to survive.
Investigators believe an altercation inside the club with an unknown suspect led to the stabbings.
At this time, police say there is no known relationship between the victims and the man they are looking for.
“The suspect in the case is being described as a black male, light skin, approximately 6 feet tall, and he was wearing a dark-colored shirt,” said Jeremy Silbert, Baltimore City Police.
While police look for that man, they also want to know why a 17-year-old was in the club and how a weapon got in.
This is Baltimore City’s 30th murder of the year. If you have any information, please call Baltimore City Police.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Police: Possible Threat Made By Harford Co. Student ‘Unfounded’
- Mayor, Police Commissioner Respond To Baltimore Being Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City
- Frustrated Homeowners Attend FAA Round Table On BWI Flight Patterns
- Police: Guns, List Of Grievances Found At Home Of Teen Who Brought Gun To Md. School
- Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Reigniting Debate In Maryland