BALTIMORE (WJZ/AP) — Police say a teen is dead and two others are injured after a stabbing at the Two O’Clock Club, a Baltimore strip club.
Mike Schuh reports it happened Sunday around 1:30 a.m. at the club in the 400-block of East Baltimore Street.
Police say when they arrived they found three people with injuries. One man with multiple stab wounds was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Police identified him as Jesse Clark-Nugent, 19.
A 30-year-old man was stabbed in the neck and a 17-year-old was stabbed in the torso. Both are recovering at hospitals and are expected to survive.
Investigators believe an altercation inside the club with an unknown suspect led to the stabbings.
At this time, police say there is no known relationship between the victims and the man they are looking for.
“The suspect in the case is being described as a black male, light skin, approximately 6 feet tall, and he was wearing a dark-colored shirt,” said Jeremy Silbert, Baltimore City Police.
While police look for that man, they also want to know why a 17-year-old was in the club and how a weapon got in.
This is Baltimore City’s 30th murder of the year. If you have any information, please call Baltimore City Police.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Man Helping Salvation Army Recover From Holiday Thefts Via Donations For Push Ups
- Possible Overnight Snowfall Could Impact Thursday Morning Commute
- The Geminid Meteor Shower Is Upon Us And Might Be One Of The Best Ever
- Mother, 5-Year-Old Die In Northeast Baltimore House Fire
- University of Maryland Teams Up With Capitol One For Machine Learning Partnership