Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing At Baltimore Strip Club
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ/AP) — Police say a teen is dead and two others are injured after a stabbing at the Two O’Clock Club, a Baltimore strip club.
Mike Schuh reports it happened Sunday around 1:30 a.m. at the club in the 400-block of East Baltimore Street.
Police say when they arrived they found three people with injuries. One man with multiple stab wounds was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Police identified him as Jesse Clark-Nugent, 19.
A 30-year-old man was stabbed in the neck and a 17-year-old was stabbed in the torso. Both are recovering at hospitals and are expected to survive.
Investigators believe an altercation inside the club with an unknown suspect led to the stabbings.
At this time, police say there is no known relationship between the victims and the man they are looking for.
“The suspect in the case is being described as a black male, light skin, approximately 6 feet tall, and he was wearing a dark-colored shirt,” said Jeremy Silbert, Baltimore City Police.
While police look for that man, they also want to know why a 17-year-old was in the club and how a weapon got in.
This is Baltimore City’s 30th murder of the year. If you have any information, please call Baltimore City Police.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Investigation Continues Into Cause Of NASA Rocket Explosion Near Md. Line
- Former Teller-In-Training Gets 7 years In Armed Bank Robbery
- First Hillary Clinton, Then First Lady Obama Will Rally Voters For Anthony Brown