Crews Look For Cause Of St. Michaels Fire
ST. MICHAELS, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are looking for the cause of a fire in Talbot County.
It happened on Claiborne Road in St. Michaels over the weekend.
Fire officials say the homeowner was not home at the time.
Four dozen firefighters responded to the scene, and it took five hours for the blaze to burn out.
Other Local News:
- Md. State Police Eyeing Up Drunk Drivers This Holiday Weekend
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages
- City Police Officer Injured In Crash With Another Vehicle