Crews Look For Cause Of St. Michaels Fire
Get Breaking News First
ST. MICHAELS, Md. (WJZ) – Crews are looking for the cause of a fire in Talbot County.
It happened on Claiborne Road in St. Michaels over the weekend.
Fire officials say the homeowner was not home at the time.
Four dozen firefighters responded to the scene, and it took five hours for the blaze to burn out.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosives In Movie Theater
- Bikers Ride Into Baltimore To Honor Those Lost At Sandy Hook
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Federal Protective Service SUV Flips In Baltimore
- School Closed For The Day After Deer Being Chased By Dogs Break In