Crews Look For Cause Of St. Michaels Fire
Get Breaking News First
ST. MICHAELS, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are looking for the cause of a fire in Talbot County.
It happened on Claiborne Road in St. Michaels over the weekend.
Fire officials say the homeowner was not home at the time.
Four dozen firefighters responded to the scene, and it took five hours for the blaze to burn out.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension