Crews Look For Cause Of St. Michaels Fire
Get Breaking News First
ST. MICHAELS, Md. (WJZ) – Crews are looking for the cause of a fire in Talbot County.
It happened on Claiborne Road in St. Michaels over the weekend.
Fire officials say the homeowner was not home at the time.
Four dozen firefighters responded to the scene, and it took five hours for the blaze to burn out.
Other Local News:
- Essex Toddler In Fair Condition After Violent Attack By Family Pit Bull
- Md. Considers Nesting Platform For Ospreys
- Frederick County Bans All Outdoor Burning In Wake Of Fire Weather Watch
- Police ID Elderly Man Found Dead In His Home With Multiple Stab Wounds
- Police Search For Suspect In Hanover Red Roof Inn Robbery