ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—Three people escaped unharmed from a house fire in Odenton on Tuesday morning that took three fire departments to extinguish.
The fire broke out around 7:15 a.m. in the 1300-block of Meyers Station Road in Odenton.
Upon arrival, firefighters observed heavy fire and smoke showing from the second floor of the large two-story home.
A total of 50 personnel from Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s and Fort Meade Fire Departments were dispatched to the scene and brought the incident under control in 30 minutes.
The fire caused approximately $250,000 in total damage. Its cause was determined to be accidental in nature.
Other Local News:
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials
- Storms Bring Heavy Rain, Flooding, Lightning Strikes To Md.
- 2 Officers Injured After Being Struck By Vehicles Fleeing Police In Dundalk