ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—Three people escaped unharmed from a house fire in Odenton on Tuesday morning that took three fire departments to extinguish.
The fire broke out around 7:15 a.m. in the 1300-block of Meyers Station Road in Odenton.
Upon arrival, firefighters observed heavy fire and smoke showing from the second floor of the large two-story home.
A total of 50 personnel from Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s and Fort Meade Fire Departments were dispatched to the scene and brought the incident under control in 30 minutes.
The fire caused approximately $250,000 in total damage. Its cause was determined to be accidental in nature.
Other Local News:
- Meet The 2 Students With Ties To Maryland Named As Rhodes Scholars
- The Winner Of WJZ’s Mammoth Manic Monday Meltdown 2017 Is…
- University Of Maryland Medical System Holding Addiction Discussion
- ‘The Wire’ Star Makes Documentary ‘Baltimore Rising’
- New Proposal Would Overhaul Craft Beer Restrictions In Maryland