3 Escaped Unharmed From House Fire In Odenton That Caused $250,000 In Damage
Get Breaking News First
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—Three people escaped unharmed from a house fire in Odenton on Tuesday morning that took three fire departments to extinguish.
The fire broke out around 7:15 a.m. in the 1300-block of Meyers Station Road in Odenton.
Upon arrival, firefighters observed heavy fire and smoke showing from the second floor of the large two-story home.
A total of 50 personnel from Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s and Fort Meade Fire Departments were dispatched to the scene and brought the incident under control in 30 minutes.
The fire caused approximately $250,000 in total damage. Its cause was determined to be accidental in nature.
Other Local News:
- Heading To Iraq: Baltimore Man Reacts To Death Of His Slain Friend, James Foley
- Police: Gunman Kills Estranged Wife’s Boyfriend, Attempts Suicide In Laurel
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement
- Hopkins Scientists Plan To Study Mercury Until Messenger Spacecraft Crashes
- Man Hits Pedestrian, 3 Cars In Baltimore