Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Police Connect Local Shooting To NYPD Officers’ Killings
- Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal Shooting Of 2 NYPD Officers
- Missing Baltimore County Teen Found Safe
- Retailers Hope Super Saturday Makes Up For Sluggish Black Friday
- Ray Rice Fallout Continues As New Video Surfaces