GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- City Firefighters Revive Unconscious Cat Rescued From Burning Home
- Woman Convicted Of Fatally Stabbing Father Of Her Child
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Cecil County Motorcycle Wreck
- Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Westminster
- Man Shot, Woman Injured After Incident In Dundalk