Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- 18 Shootings, 6 Dead In Weekend Violence
- Travel Tips This Memorial Day Weekend
- Man Who Lit Cigarette While Getting Gas Dies
- Ben Carson Wins Southern Republican Straw Poll
- Deputies: 12-Year-Old Allegedly Stabs 14-Year-Old Sister