GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- DC Suburbs Dominate State Sales In Record Powerball Jackpot
- Baltimore Police Arrest Carjacking Suspect
- Little Snow Expected From Early Week System
- Baltimore Police Recover Stolen Handgun
- Man In Serious Condition After Baltimore Fire