GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter
- City School Reopens After Stabbing Between Students
- Demonstrators Shout ‘No Justice, No Peace’ As Freddie Gray Trials Begin
- Baltimore Faith Leaders Monitor First Freddie Gray Trial
- Washington College Students And Faculty Return To Campus