Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Man Buried In Debris Rescued From Building On S. Paca
- Suspect In Disappearance May Be Connected To Another Murder
- Anne Arundel Police Investigate Shooting
- Suspect Arrested After Subway Robbery
- 1 Dead, 1 Seriously Injured In Annapolis Shooting