GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Md. State Police Makes Drug Bust Spanning 5 Counties, Including Delaware; $130,000 Worth Of Drugs
- Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker
- Baltimore Judge Temporarily Delays Medical Pot Licenses
- Novel Adaptation “Jazz” Debuts At Baltimore Center Stage
- Baltimore Group Calls For Illegal Immigrant To Be Released From Jail