Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery, Money Laundering
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- First Hillary Clinton, Then First Lady Obama Will Rally Voters For Anthony Brown
- Md. Man Arrested, Accused Of Kidnapping 6-Year-Old Daughter In Miss.
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Stemming From D.C. Assault