Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Safeway Parking Lot Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- 72-Year-Old Man Dead, Another Injured In Salisbury Home Invasion
- FBI Offers $10,000 For Leads In A 2012 Laurel Wal-Mart Robbery