Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’
- Md. Health Secretary To Join Johns Hopkins Public Health Faculty
- 2 Arrested in Pepper Spray Shoplifting Incident
- Montgomery County Schools Enroll Unaccompanied Immigrant Children
- Deliberations Continue In Road Rage Murder Trial