Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Grants Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- 1 Officer Injured, 1 Protester Arrested During Demonstration
- Residents Pleased After Motions Denied In Freddie Gray Trial
- Md. Sen. Mikulski Announces Support For Iran Deal
- Mandel Lies In Repose At Maryland State House