Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- ‘Shots Fired’ Inside Arundel Mills Mall Turns Out To Be Fireworks
- 2 Killed, 2 Hurt In West Baltimore House Fire
- Teen Driving Stolen Motorcycle Killed In Laurel Crash
- Teen Found Stabbed To Death In Northeast Baltimore
- Police Investigate Reports Of Shots Fired At Arundel Mills Mall