Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- AACO Police: Small Fight Causes Panic At Annapolis Mall
- Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
- 3 Displaced, Pet Dies In Elkridge Blaze
- Holiday Tradition Is Back In Town
- Baltimore Museum of Art Celebrates 100 Years