GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- City Athletes Now Need to Make the Grade to Make the Field
- Missing 65-Year-Old James Battle, Has Dementia and Seizures
- Baltimore Weighs in On Presidential Debate
- Man Dressed as a Woman to Commit a Murder
- Marcus Edwards Dreams Come True After Death