Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Questions Swirl About Who Could Replace Senator Mikulski
- 8 Vehicles Involved In Baltimore County Chain Reaction Crash
- Democratic Sen. Mikulski Will Not Seek Reelection
- Lawsuit Filed Against Md. Bar Owner Accused Of Peeping Tom Violations
- Thaw Underway After Weekend Ice Storm