Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- City Officials Plead For Peace Following Violent Night In Baltimore
- 12 Arrested After Freddie Gray Protests Turn Violent
- FOP Unhappy About Commissioner’s Statement Friday
- Woman Shot Multiple Times In Baltimore
- Shock Trauma Postpones Annual Gala Due To Protests