Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Crews Battled Multiple Fires in Harford Co.
- Sons Of Woman Who Died On Smoke-Filled Subway File Lawsuit
- Man Gets 2 Years In UMd. Student’s Hit-And-Run
- City Announces Plans For $26.7M Lexington Market Makeover
- FBI Needs Help Identifying Serial Robbery Suspect