GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Person In Connection To Murder
- 16-Year-Old Killed, 2 Teens Injured In Baltimore Shootings
- CDC: Children Are Getting More Concussions At Playgrounds
- Human Trials Of Zika Vaccine Could Begin This Fall
- Oprah Signs On To Star In Story Of Baltimore County Woman