Employee Charged In Towing Business Arson
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Flight From BWI Force To Turn Around After Bird Strikes Windshield
- 1 Victim Dies In Baltimore Double Shooting, Suspect Arrested
- Carnival Cruise Ship Returns To Baltimore
- Barn Catches Fire In Montgomery County; Nearly 24 pigs Dead
- Police Find Man’s Body In Langley Park Apartment Building