GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- 2 Killed in Early Morning Anne Arundel Co. Crash
- Troubled Renaissance Academy School to Remain Open
- Flames Breakout Overnight at a Brooklyn Park Motel
- Teen Boy & Girl Shot at Prince George’s Co. Bus Station
- City Councilman Sobriety Questioned During Traffic Stop