GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An arrest has been made at an arson at Ed’s Towing.
According to police, an employee of Ed’s Towing, 29-year-old Steven Latz, set a late-model Saturn on fire. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire that ultimately damaged four vehicles.
Latz has been charged with second-degree arson, malicious burning, destruction of property and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Police: 2 Teens Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Arrested
- Officials: Maryland Boating Season Start Deadliest In Years
- Adviser To State’s Attorney Resigns Amid Criminal Charges
- Police Find 33 Pounds Of Marijuana After Traffic Stop
- Baltimore Police Investigate Overnight Fatal Shooting