BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- Mayor Asking FBI For Help With Investigating City Crime, Rising Murder Rate
- Manhunt Continues For Escaped Prisoner, Police Offering $5K Reward
- Concern Over Netflix Series ’13 Reason Why’ Glorifying Teen Suicide
- Ravens Select Houston OLB Bowser As No. 47 NFL Draft Pick
- Teachers’ ‘Smashing’ Draws Criticism