Firefighters Rescue 3 Dangling Workers After Platform Broke Beneath Them
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- 2 Men Robbed And Beaten Outside Southeast Baltimore Church
- Cruise Line Officials Address Recent Health And Safety Issues
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Hanover Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings