BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- Harford Co. Woman, 41, Killed In Single-Vehicle Wreck
- Ledecky Heading to Rio, Wins 400 Free at US Olympic Trials
- 3 Arrested At Gathering For Slain Baltimore Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’
- Police Search For SUV Driver Involved In Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Clues Sought In Killing of Rising Baltimore Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’