Firefighters Rescue 3 Dangling Workers After Platform Broke Beneath Them
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike