Firefighters Rescue 3 Dangling Workers After Platform Broke Beneath Them
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- 8-Week Long Freddie Gray Course Begins At UMd. School Of Law
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Man Arrested For Threatening To ‘Kill All White People”