Firefighters Rescue 3 Dangling Workers After Platform Broke Beneath Them
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman Arrested On Weapons Violation
- Man Arrested After Family Member Reports Large Quantity Of Marijuana In Shed
- 15-Year-Old Boy Robbed Of Air Jordans In Annapolis Mall Parking Lot
- Gov. O’Malley To Talk Immigration With Faith Leaders
- Woody Harrelson Hosts Charity Dinner At Black Olive