BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families
- TSA Reports An Increase Of Guns At Airport Security Checkpoints
- Public Viewings Being Held For Cardinal William Keeler