BALTIMORE (WJZ)—It was a frightening few moments for some workers downtown.
Three men were caulking windows at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center on Broadway Tuesday morning when the motor on part of their scaffolding failed and it collapsed.
They dangled precariously until rescue workers could reach them and successfully lower them down to the ground.
They might have been shaken up, but they were not injured.
Other Local News:
- Henrietta Lacks’s Family Aims Bring Attention To Cervical Health Awareness Month
- Rep. Anthony Brown To Skip Inauguration; Cites ‘Verbal Attack’ On John Lewis
- Thousands Take Part In Baltimore’s 17th Annual MLK Day Parade
- Md. Man Arrested For Pointing Laser At MSP Helicopter
- TwirlTasTix Twirling Team Will Be Part Of Inauguration Festivities