ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ)— Two adults are displaced after a fire destroys an Arnold home.
Firefighters responded to the home in the 200-block of Ridgecross Court just before 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, discovering a garage attached to a single-family home completely engulfed.
Crews brought the fire under control in about 45 minutes.
The garage was a complete loss and the home’s second floor and attic area were also damaged.
The total fire loss is estimated at $60,000.
No injuries were reported.
The cause and origin are still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- ‘American League Bandit,’ Fond Of O’s And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies
- State Police Investigates Hit And Run and Alleged Assault On I-95
- Baltimore Business Owners Take Action In Lawsuit Following 2015 Riots
- Baltimore Gets A Fourth Trash Wheel Next Year
- Veolia Continues Cleanup Efforts After Steam Pipe Explosion