ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ)— Two adults are displaced after a fire destroys an Arnold home.
Firefighters responded to the home in the 200-block of Ridgecross Court just before 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, discovering a garage attached to a single-family home completely engulfed.
Crews brought the fire under control in about 45 minutes.
The garage was a complete loss and the home’s second floor and attic area were also damaged.
The total fire loss is estimated at $60,000.
No injuries were reported.
The cause and origin are still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- New Trial Granted For Adnan Syed, Subject Of ‘Serial’ Podcast
- Fans Of Slain Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Remember Him Through Music
- All Clear At Joint Base Andrews After ‘Miscommunication’ Over Active Shooter
- Complaint Filed Against Mosby Calls Her ‘A Runaway Prosecutor’
- Ocean City Police Rescue Small Kitten From Rt. 90 Bridge