2 Displaced After Fire Destroys Arnold Home
Get Breaking News First
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ)— Two adults are displaced after a fire destroys an Arnold home.
Firefighters responded to the home in the 200-block of Ridgecross Court just before 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, discovering a garage attached to a single-family home completely engulfed.
Crews brought the fire under control in about 45 minutes.
The garage was a complete loss and the home’s second floor and attic area were also damaged.
The total fire loss is estimated at $60,000.
No injuries were reported.
The cause and origin are still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Ravens’ O.J. Brigance, Diagnosed With ALS, Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Maryland State Fair Is Officially Underway
- Several Businesses Evacuated As Crews Investigate Building Fire
- Man Charged With DUI After Leading O.C. Police In High-Speed Chase
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges