Baltimore Police Request Public’s Help Identifying Rape Suspect
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police need the public’s assistance tracking down a rape suspect.
Detectives say the man is responsible for a rape that occurred Monday in the 2800-block of E. Fairmount Ave.
He is described as a black male, 5’5”to 5’6” tall, brown skin with a thin build.
Anyone with information about this case or anyone who may know the identity of this individual is asked to contact the Metro Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-866-7-LOCKUP (56-2587).
Tips that lead to an arrest and indictment are eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?