BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A police-involved shooting is under investigation in Northwest Baltimore.
It happened Wednesday at a 7-Eleven in the 2500-block of Liberty Heights Avenue.
Police say an officer approaching the store first noticed a clerk with his hands in the air.
A suspect then attempted to flee with the till from the cash register.
The officer opened fire, striking the man at least once.
He was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
Other Local News:
- Woman Stabbed, Man Shot During Baltimore Domestic Incident, Police Say
- Baltimore Police Searching for Missing 13-year-old
- Suspect Opens Fire On Off-Duty Maryland Sheriff, Authorities Say
- Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Death of 20-year-old in Dundalk
- Report Says Prison Spending Outpacing Education Budget