BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A police-involved shooting is under investigation in Northwest Baltimore.
It happened Wednesday at a 7-Eleven in the 2500-block of Liberty Heights Avenue.
Police say an officer approaching the store first noticed a clerk with his hands in the air.
A suspect then attempted to flee with the till from the cash register.
The officer opened fire, striking the man at least once.
He was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Missing Vulnerable Adult
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families
- TSA Reports An Increase Of Guns At Airport Security Checkpoints