WEATHER BLOG: Snow Is Falling
The snow is falling! First traces of precipitation arrived around 7 p.m. Wednesday. It can get heavy at times overnight. The bulk of the storm will wind down by 3 p.m. on Thursday, but some residual snow and even rain and sleet will be likely in the afternoon as temperatures in some areas may actually rise to slightly above freezing. This is most likely east and southeast of the Metro area. More snow will fall north and west of Baltimore where we may see upwards of 12″ or even more.
In the city with a mix of sleet and rain, amounts will probably end up in the six to eight inch range… wet and sloppy, yes! Transportation, flights, schools will all be impacted by the storm on Thursday. Friday will trend milder with some sun and even a passing rain or snow shower, but highs near 41 will help melt the snow! More updates tonight at CBSBaltimore.com
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory To Go Into Effect For Parts Of Southern Md.
- Investigators Believe Missing Dundalk Girl & Father May Have Fled To West Virginia
- Gas Explosion Blamed In Fire That Killed 8-Year-Old Boy; 911 Calls Released
- Many Come To Cummings’ Defense After He Was Silenced At A Committee Hearing
- McDaniel College Probes ‘CMT Versus BET’ Event