The snow is falling! First traces of precipitation arrived around 7 p.m. Wednesday. It can get heavy at times overnight. The bulk of the storm will wind down by 3 p.m. on Thursday, but some residual snow and even rain and sleet will be likely in the afternoon as temperatures in some areas may actually rise to slightly above freezing. This is most likely east and southeast of the Metro area. More snow will fall north and west of Baltimore where we may see upwards of 12″ or even more.
In the city with a mix of sleet and rain, amounts will probably end up in the six to eight inch range… wet and sloppy, yes! Transportation, flights, schools will all be impacted by the storm on Thursday. Friday will trend milder with some sun and even a passing rain or snow shower, but highs near 41 will help melt the snow! More updates tonight at CBSBaltimore.com
Other Local News:
- Mayor: Mobsy Bowed to Political Pressure, Charged Freddie Gray Officers Too Fast
- Congress Overrides Obama’s Veto of Sept. 11 Bill
- Man Charged with Hit and Run After Crash Involving Ambulance
- Baltimore Police Make Arrest In Shooting During Dirt Bike Sale
- FIRST WARNING WX: Heavy Rain Expected Across Maryland Through Friday