BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An elderly man died from injuries sustained from a weekend house fire.
The fire broke out last Sunday around 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 2700-block of Huntingdon Avenue in Baltimore.
Firefighters found an elderly man with severe burns. He was transported to the Burn Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning from his injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- 5 Dead Including Suspect At UK Parliament
- Baltimore Co. Officials Notified Of Intercepted Calls During Wiretap
- Police: Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal NYC Stabbing; Says He Went To Kill Black Person
- Baltimore Co. Schools Reverse Policy On Heat Closures
- Firebombing Suspect Ordered Held Without Bail, Lawyer Says He Has Alibi