Elderly Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In House Fire
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An elderly man died from injuries sustained from a weekend house fire.
The fire broke out last Sunday around 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 2700-block of Huntingdon Avenue in Baltimore.
Firefighters found an elderly man with severe burns. He was transported to the Burn Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning from his injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Officials: 3 Shot, Injured At Delaware State Cookout
- Freddie Gray Passes Away After Being Injured In Police Custody
- Officer Strikes Couple Pushing Baby Stroller While Responding To Call
- WJZ’s Derek Valcourt Hits The Dance Floor For A Good Cause
- O’Malley Continues Unofficial Campaigning In Race For President