Elderly Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In House Fire
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An elderly man died from injuries sustained from a weekend house fire.
The fire broke out last Sunday around 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 2700-block of Huntingdon Avenue in Baltimore.
Firefighters found an elderly man with severe burns. He was transported to the Burn Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning from his injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father