Elderly Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In House Fire
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An elderly man died from injuries sustained from a weekend house fire.
The fire broke out last Sunday around 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 2700-block of Huntingdon Avenue in Baltimore.
Firefighters found an elderly man with severe burns. He was transported to the Burn Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning from his injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges