Elderly Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In House Fire
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An elderly man died from injuries sustained from a weekend house fire.
The fire broke out last Sunday around 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 2700-block of Huntingdon Avenue in Baltimore.
Firefighters found an elderly man with severe burns. He was transported to the Burn Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning from his injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- At Least 3 Struck In Annapolis Motor Vehicle Collision
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- City Police Remind Sex Offenders Of Rules Ahead Of Halloween
- From Scary To Sultry, Halloween Spirit Brings In Billions