Elderly Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In House Fire
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An elderly man died from injuries sustained from a weekend house fire.
The fire broke out last Sunday around 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 2700-block of Huntingdon Avenue in Baltimore.
Firefighters found an elderly man with severe burns. He was transported to the Burn Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning from his injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused
- Heavy Traffic Expected In Downtown Baltimore On Wednesday
- Maryland State Trooper Indicted For Allegedly Forcing Sex On Woman At Gunpoint
- 18th Child Dies From Heatstroke In U.S. In 2015
- Officials Searching For Prisoner Who Walked Off Job Site