BALTIMORE (WJZ)—An elderly man died from injuries sustained from a weekend house fire.
The fire broke out last Sunday around 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 2700-block of Huntingdon Avenue in Baltimore.
Firefighters found an elderly man with severe burns. He was transported to the Burn Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he died Tuesday morning from his injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Hogan Moves Cabinet Member In Confirmation Dispute
- Maryland Lobbyist Pleads Guilty To Bribery In Liquor Probe
- Judge Cuts $1M From Jury-Awarded Damages In Dog-Killed-By-Cop Case
- Many Will Die Waiting For A Kidney, But Donation Is Easier Than Ever Thanks To Univ. of MD
- Police Search For Man Not Seen Since July