BROOKYLN, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is behind bars after an armed robbery in Anne Arundel County.
Police say Daqaun Winston, 20, arranged to purchase an iPhone from a man in the Brooklyn area.
When Winston arrived, however, he threatened the man with a handgun.
Officers say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Winston now faces several charges, including robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- 3 Taken to Hospital Following Carbon Monoxide Leak
- Police: Man Tied Up Elderly Couple During Home Invasion
- Boy, 14, Charged with Stabbing Girl, 14, in Silver Spring
- Suspect In Delaware Trooper Shooting Killed By Police After 18-Hour Barricade
- The Power of the Pencil Takes on Fight Against Drug Addiction