BROOKYLN, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is behind bars after an armed robbery in Anne Arundel County.
Police say Daqaun Winston, 20, arranged to purchase an iPhone from a man in the Brooklyn area.
When Winston arrived, however, he threatened the man with a handgun.
Officers say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Winston now faces several charges, including robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- Scientists Collect Female Mussels To Restore Population, Keep Waterways Clean
- $4 Safety Whistle Saves The Life Of Stranded Md. Kayaker
- D.C. Teacher Inspires Students With Field Trip To His Graduation In Baltimore
- Road Closures For Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Viewing
- Child Hospitalized After Being Struck By SUV Outside Local School