BROOKYLN, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is behind bars after an armed robbery in Anne Arundel County.
Police say Daqaun Winston, 20, arranged to purchase an iPhone from a man in the Brooklyn area.
When Winston arrived, however, he threatened the man with a handgun.
Officers say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Winston now faces several charges, including robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Charges Dropped Against Undocumented Md. Immigrant Accused Of Raping High School Girl
- Body Of Man Wanted By Police Found In Maryland Woods
- Ex-School Aid Indicted On Over 200 Counts Of Child Sex Abuse