BROOKYLN, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is behind bars after an armed robbery in Anne Arundel County.
Police say Daqaun Winston, 20, arranged to purchase an iPhone from a man in the Brooklyn area.
When Winston arrived, however, he threatened the man with a handgun.
Officers say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Winston now faces several charges, including robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- Victim Of Notorious Baltimore Priest Says Police Were In On Sexual Abuse
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- When Will Dc’s Famed Cherry Trees Bloom? Find Out Wednesday