BROOKYLN, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is behind bars after an armed robbery in Anne Arundel County.
Police say Daqaun Winston, 20, arranged to purchase an iPhone from a man in the Brooklyn area.
When Winston arrived, however, he threatened the man with a handgun.
Officers say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Winston now faces several charges, including robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather On The Way, Advisories Expand To Include Most Of Md.
- Weekend Derailment Is Latest Black Eye For DC Subway System
- Maryland Officials Warn Not To Go On Icy Waters That Appear Frozen
- Baltimore Mural Ushers In New Radiosurgery System At Sinai Hospital
- Morgan State Grad Re-Imagines Controversial H&M Ad In Viral Artwork