BROOKYLN, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is behind bars after an armed robbery in Anne Arundel County.
Police say Daqaun Winston, 20, arranged to purchase an iPhone from a man in the Brooklyn area.
When Winston arrived, however, he threatened the man with a handgun.
Officers say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Winston now faces several charges, including robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- Teen Wounded In School Shooting ‘Brain Dead’; To Be Taken Off Life Support
- Police Seek Camo-Clad Suspect In South Baltimore Grocery Store Shooting
- Possible Threats To Maryland Schools Deemed ‘Not Credible’
- Maryland Woman Suing Facebook Over Personal Information Being Released
- Baltimore Native John Bolton To Replace H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser