BROOKYLN, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is behind bars after an armed robbery in Anne Arundel County.
Police say Daqaun Winston, 20, arranged to purchase an iPhone from a man in the Brooklyn area.
When Winston arrived, however, he threatened the man with a handgun.
Officers say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Winston now faces several charges, including robbery and assault.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Hermine Could Impact Labor Day Weekend In Md.
- Man Attempts to Bring Shotgun Through Security At BWI
- BPD Partners With Comedian Guy Richards to Fight Mental Illness Stigma
- Police: Man Stabs Pregnant Girlfriend In Montgomery County
- Millions of Oysters Coming to Maryland Thanks to $800K Grant