Detectives Investigate Body Found Floating In The Inner Harbor
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a body is found floating in the Inner Harbor.
City police say the body of an adult male was recovered from the water near Federal Hill Park.
The man’s identity is not known.
No additional information has been released.
Other Local News:
- 1 Person Taken To Hospital After Minor Fire Reported At M&T Bank Stadium
- Former Va. Governor Stands Trial, Accused Of Misusing Power
- Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman Arrested On Weapons Violation
- Man Admits To Helping Friend Kill Wife For Life Insurance
- Gov. O’Malley Talks Immigration With Faith Leaders