BALTIMORE (WJZ) — No injuries were reported after a building collapsed on York Road.
According to officials, a Department of Transportation substation in the 4300-block of York Road collapsed Saturday morning.
The road is partially blocked.
It’s not known what caused the collapse.
Other Local News:
- ‘We Can Use Peace’: Trump And Pope Francis Meet
- Could A Glass Of Wine Or Beer A Day Increase Your Chance Of Breast Cancer?
- Suicide Bomber At Ariana Grande Concert Kills 22, Injures Dozens
- Baltimore Police Has Online Submission For ‘The Keepers’ Sex Offenses
- Police Force Entry Into Apartment Of Domestic Assault Suspect; Loaded Gun In Plain Sight