No Injuries Reported After Building Collapse
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — No injuries were reported after a building collapsed on York Road.
According to officials, a Department of Transportation substation in the 4300-block of York Road collapsed Saturday morning.
The road is partially blocked.
It’s not known what caused the collapse.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?