BALTIMORE (WJZ) — No injuries were reported after a building collapsed on York Road.
According to officials, a Department of Transportation substation in the 4300-block of York Road collapsed Saturday morning.
The road is partially blocked.
It’s not known what caused the collapse.
Other Local News:
- Soldier In Custody After Barricade Situation On Md. National Guard Property
- Chesapeake Bay’s Underwater Grasses Making a Comeback
- Ringling Bros. Circus Elephants Take Final Bow
- Dixon Campaign: ‘More Than 10,000’ Baltimore Residents Have Not Had Ballots Counted
- Suspect Shot At Least 3 Times In Ambush On Baltimore Officer