BALTIMORE (WJZ) — No injuries were reported after a building collapsed on York Road.
According to officials, a Department of Transportation substation in the 4300-block of York Road collapsed Saturday morning.
The road is partially blocked.
It’s not known what caused the collapse.
Other Local News:
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation