BALTIMORE (WJZ) — No injuries were reported after a building collapsed on York Road.
According to officials, a Department of Transportation substation in the 4300-block of York Road collapsed Saturday morning.
The road is partially blocked.
It’s not known what caused the collapse.
Other Local News:
- Police Make Arrest In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which One Person Appears To Have Gun
- Dog Abandoned At Patterson Park Finds New Home With Army Specialist
- Baltimore Man Sentenced In Murder-For-Hire Scheme
- MTA Light Rail Train Clips Car In Baltimore County
- Do Maryland Police Target Minorities? The Data Can’t Tell Us