No Injuries Reported After Building Collapse
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — No injuries were reported after a building collapsed on York Road.
According to officials, a Department of Transportation substation in the 4300-block of York Road collapsed Saturday morning.
The road is partially blocked.
It’s not known what caused the collapse.
Other Local News:
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant For Father In Missing Girl Case In Connection With Mother’s Death
- Johns Hopkins Data Spilled In ‘Extortion’ Attempt
- McDaniel College Probes ‘CMT Versus BET’ Event
- Gas Explosion Blamed In Fire & Building Collapse That Killed 8-Year-Old Boy; 911 Calls Released
- Many Come To Cummings’ Defense After He Was Silenced At A Committee Hearing