Frederick Co. Investigates Death Of 3-Month-Old Boy
Get Breaking News First
JEFFERSON, Md. (WJZ/AP) — The Frederick County Bureau of Investigation is currently looking into the death of a 3-month-old boy.
Deputies were called to the 5900-block of Picnic Woods Road in Jefferson Sunday morning for an unresponsive infant.
The child was eventually flown to Children’s National Medical Center, where he died Monday morning.
Sheriff’s office spokeswoman Sgt. Jennifer Bailey says there were no visible injuries when authorities arrived. She says two adults were home at the time and the baby’s father called 911. Bailey says there were no previous calls for service at that address.
An autopsy will be done to determine the cause and manner of death.
No charges have been filed.
Other Local News:
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Bombshell Revelations Against Former Va. Governor And Wife Keep Coming
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola