JEFFERSON, Md. (WJZ/AP) — The Frederick County Bureau of Investigation is currently looking into the death of a 3-month-old boy.
Deputies were called to the 5900-block of Picnic Woods Road in Jefferson Sunday morning for an unresponsive infant.
The child was eventually flown to Children’s National Medical Center, where he died Monday morning.
Sheriff’s office spokeswoman Sgt. Jennifer Bailey says there were no visible injuries when authorities arrived. She says two adults were home at the time and the baby’s father called 911. Bailey says there were no previous calls for service at that address.
An autopsy will be done to determine the cause and manner of death.
No charges have been filed.
Other Local News:
- Army Dad, Deployed In Korea For The Past Year, Surprises Son At His Md. School
- BCCC Offers Free Tuition To Baltimore City Public School Seniors
- Veteran Helping Salvation Army Recover From Holiday Thefts Via Donations For Push Ups
- Possible Overnight Snowfall Could Impact Thursday Morning Commute
- The Geminid Meteor Shower Is Upon Us And Might Be One Of The Best Ever