Md. Born ‘Top Chef’ To Open Aggio Restaurant In Downtown Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- 7 Injured When Car Crashes Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Police: Woman Spit On Officers’ Faces During Drug Arrest In Glen Burnie
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Drivers Should Expect Upcoming Lane Closures On The Bay Bridge