Md. Born ‘Top Chef’ To Open Aggio Restaurant In Downtown Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- Police ID 77-Year-Old Driver, Injured Pedestrians In Dunkin Donuts Car Crash
- Two Dead, Two Wounded in Three Separate Shootings In Baltimore
- 7 Injured When Apartment Deck Collapses At College Party In Towson
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee