BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- UMBC’s Star Guard’s Parents Attended UVA; The School Their Son Defeated For Historic Upset
- UMBC’s Website Crashes After Pulling Off Biggest Upset In College Basketball History
- UMBC Defeats #1 Seed Virginia In Greatest NCAA Tournament Upset Ever
- Bald Eagle Rescued After Getting Trapped In Tree
- Maryland Senate Advances Amazon Headquarters Bill