Md. Born ‘Top Chef’ To Open Aggio Restaurant In Downtown Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year