Md. Born ‘Top Chef’ To Open Aggio Restaurant In Downtown Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Hundreds Of Thousands Expected To Travel This Labor Day Weekend
- New Findings Show Dozens May Have Cast Double Votes In 2012 Election
- Orioles Fans Firing Back After Adam Jones ‘Airport’ Comment