BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Northern Maryland
- Metro Officials Warn Of Delays During Morning Commute After Train Derailment
- Two Helicopters, Four Ambulances Respond To Fatal Harford County Crash
- WJZ Investigates: Fixing Baltimore’s Cold Schools
- Hundreds Rally In Annapolis Over Statewide $15 Minimum Wage