BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A famous chef from Maryland is set to open his first restaurant in Baltimore.
Bryan Voltaggio, who competed in “Top Chef” and has restaurants in his hometown of Frederick and in Washington, D.C., will open Aggio downtown.
It will be at Power Plant Live! in the space now occupied by Tatu Asian Grill. Tatu will relocate elsewhere in the Power Plant complex, according to WJZ’s media partner The Baltimore Sun.
This is Voltaggio’s second Italian fine-dining restaurant. It is expected to open this spring.
Other Local News:
- Dawnta Harris, Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Officer Amy Caprio, Arrested 4 Times In 6 Months
- Program Helps Pay For Cleanup After Some Sewage Backups In Baltimore
- All Suspects In Balt. Co. Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder Charged As Adults
- Official: Mortar Explodes In Man’s Face In Maryland
- Baltimore Police Looking For Runaway Girl