LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — Giant pulls a popular snack from store shelves.
The supermarket chain has issued a recall on El Monterey Steak & Cheese Taquitos as a result of the Rancho Feeding Corporation recall of meat products.
The USDA announced a recall of Rancho Feeding Corporation meat products because they were produced without all required inspections.
The following product is included in this recall:
- El Monterey Steak & Cheese Taquitos, 28 oz., UPC 7100740389, with best if used by dates of:
- May 5, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 20, 2014
- May 22, 2014
- June 7, 2014
- October 8, 2014
- October 11, 2014
- October 16, 2014
- October 21, 2014
- December 12, 2014
Giant has received no reports of illnesses to date.
Customers who have purchased the product should discard any unused portions and bring their receipt to Giant for a full refund.
Other Local News:
- Funeral Services Held For Officer Killed While Intervening In Neighbor’s Domestic Dispute
- Anne Arundel Co. Middle School Investigating Threat Made On Social Media
- At CPAC Conference In Md., Trump Calls For Arming Teachers
- Md. Police Find Xanax, Loaded Handgun, Shotgun During Traffic Stop
- Tyler Tessier Murder Trial Pushed From April To September