Giant Recalls El Monterey Steak & Cheese Taquitos
CBS Baltimore (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates:
Health News & Information:
LANDOVER, Md. (WJZ) — Giant pulls a popular snack from store shelves.
The supermarket chain has issued a recall on El Monterey Steak & Cheese Taquitos as a result of the Rancho Feeding Corporation recall of meat products.
The USDA announced a recall of Rancho Feeding Corporation meat products because they were produced without all required inspections.
The following product is included in this recall:
- El Monterey Steak & Cheese Taquitos, 28 oz., UPC 7100740389, with best if used by dates of:
- May 5, 2014
- May 17, 2014
- May 20, 2014
- May 22, 2014
- June 7, 2014
- October 8, 2014
- October 11, 2014
- October 16, 2014
- October 21, 2014
- December 12, 2014
Giant has received no reports of illnesses to date.
Customers who have purchased the product should discard any unused portions and bring their receipt to Giant for a full refund.
Other Local News:
- Trooper Struck While Attempting To Pull Over DWI Suspect
- 9-Year-Old Shot When Gunman Opens Fire In Baltimore
- More Debris But No Word On Fate Of Ship Lost Off Bahamas
- Police Searching For Clues After Driver Fatally Struck U.S. Marine, Left The Scene
- Conditions Slowly Improve After Ocean City Is Battered By Powerful Storm