RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- 2nd Day Of Spring Could Bring Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ For Central Md.
- Prayer Vigil Held After Md. School Shooting
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- Md. Bill Would Increase Texting While Driving Fine To $500