RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- 2 Arrested After ‘Porch Pirates’ Caught On Camera
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- AAA: Memorial Day Travel Volume Will Be Second-Highest On Record
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat at Baltimore TV Station Due In Court