Man Seriously Injured After Being Swept Downstream In Randallstown
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father