RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Multi-Vehicle Wreck Has Traffic Backed Up On I-95
- Egg Game Brings Md. School Jimmy Fallon Shoutout, $13K Donation
- Sun Investigation: Baltimore PD Set To Exceed Overtime Budget By $30 Million
- Trump Awards Purple Heart At Walter Reed Military Hospital
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala