Man Seriously Injured After Being Swept Downstream In Randallstown
Get Breaking News First
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Dog Shot Twice In Md. Adopted By Vet Who Saved Its Life
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native