RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Judge Rules 2 Of Governor’s Top Appointees Must Be Paid
- Police Recover Nearly $20,000 In Marijuana-Related Drugs In Baltimore Bust
- 2nd Child In Baltimore Fire Dies Day After Mother, Sister Died
- TSA: Baltimore Man Arrested After Trying To Sneak Loaded Gun On Plane
- Montgomery County Police Find 2 Dead In Apartment Building