Man Seriously Injured After Being Swept Downstream In Randallstown
Get Breaking News First
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- High Wind Rattles Buildings, Topples Trees And Shuts Off Power
- Gubernatorial Candidate Heather Mizeur Rallies For Marijuana Reform
- 2 Guards Face Sentencing For Md. Prison Beating; 2 Others Get Probation
- State Police: Man Fired At Troopers Chasing Him
- University Of Maryland Breached Data Goes Back To 1992