Man Seriously Injured After Being Swept Downstream In Randallstown
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Christian Retreat Official ‘Heartbroken’ Over Stabbings
- Court Orders EPA To Redo Air-Pollution Limits In 13 States
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- Administration Wants To Give Prisoners Access To Pell Grants
- Boy Who Lost Limbs To Infection Gets Double-Hand Transplant