RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Fire crews rescued a man believed to be in his 40s after he was swept downstream in Randallstown.
Just before 1:30 p.m. Friday, Baltimore County Fire Department was dispatched for a report of a drowning in the vicinity of the 9600-block of Southall Road.
Fire and police personnel pulled him from a stream and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he remains in critical condition.
Other Local News:
- Military Veterans Receive Free Admission To Busch Gardens
- National Aquarium Opening New Facility To Care For Their Animals
- Lawyers: Dawnta Harris ‘Panicked,’ ‘Did Not Intend’ To Kill Amy Caprio
- Maryland Governor Vetoes Measure On Education Board Makeup
- Lines Of People Wait To Pay Their Respects To Ofc. Amy Caprio