BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens safety Matt Elam is having a productive offseason.
He is in Gainesville to get his degree at the University of Florida.
And according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, he is also working part time at a Finish Line shoe store. He posted a picture of him at work on Instagram.
Last year, Elam signed a four-year contract worth more than $6.5 million with the Ravens.
Other Local News:
- Wind Advisory In Effect For Parts Of Maryland Into Early Tuesday Morning
- Students Concerned After UMD College Park Break-Ins Continue
- Report: Hate, Bias Incidents Have Surged In Maryland
- Longtime Raven Matt Stover Hosting Cornhole Tournament To Benefit Philanthropy Organizations
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Charges To Be Dropped Against Pregnant, Muslim MICA Teacher Removed From SW Flight