Millionaire Ravens Safety Matt Elam Working At Finish Line Shoe Store In Offseason
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens safety Matt Elam is having a productive offseason.
He is in Gainesville to get his degree at the University of Florida.
And according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, he is also working part time at a Finish Line shoe store. He posted a picture of him at work on Instagram.
Last year, Elam signed a four-year contract worth more than $6.5 million with the Ravens.
Other Local News:
- Mall In Columbia Shooter Obsessed With Columbine; No Connection To Victims
- WWII Era Mortar Discovered In Fort Meade Neighborhood
- Baltimore Co. Schools Approve Major Technology Contract
- Native American Groups Renew Push To Change Redskins Name
- Police Chase Involving Bank Robbery Suspects Shuts Down Md. Highway