BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens safety Matt Elam is having a productive offseason.
He is in Gainesville to get his degree at the University of Florida.
And according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, he is also working part time at a Finish Line shoe store. He posted a picture of him at work on Instagram.
Last year, Elam signed a four-year contract worth more than $6.5 million with the Ravens.
Other Local News:
- 18 Year Old Woman Arrested For Attempted Murder
- Police Searching For Missing Vulnerable Adult
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families