BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens safety Matt Elam is having a productive offseason.
He is in Gainesville to get his degree at the University of Florida.
And according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, he is also working part time at a Finish Line shoe store. He posted a picture of him at work on Instagram.
Last year, Elam signed a four-year contract worth more than $6.5 million with the Ravens.
Other Local News:
- Drivers Have Mixed Opinions As Speed Cameras Are Back In Baltimore
- Program Helps City Kids Fix Bikes, Build Confidence
- Maryland County Among Those Affected By Nationwide Hack
- Baltimore Restaurant Owner Says 30 Employees Left Due To ICE Crackdown
- Police Seek Missing Woman Who Suffers From Dementia, Alzheimer’s