Millionaire Ravens Safety Matt Elam Working At Finish Line Shoe Store In Offseason
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens safety Matt Elam is having a productive offseason.
He is in Gainesville to get his degree at the University of Florida.
And according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, he is also working part time at a Finish Line shoe store. He posted a picture of him at work on Instagram.
Last year, Elam signed a four-year contract worth more than $6.5 million with the Ravens.
Other Local News:
- 1 Person Taken To Hospital After Minor Fire Reported At M&T Bank Stadium
- Former Va. Governor Stands Trial, Accused Of Misusing Power
- Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman Arrested On Weapons Violation
- Man Admits To Helping Friend Kill Wife For Life Insurance
- Gov. O’Malley Talks Immigration With Faith Leaders