Millionaire Ravens Safety Matt Elam Working At Finish Line Shoe Store In Offseason
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens safety Matt Elam is having a productive offseason.
He is in Gainesville to get his degree at the University of Florida.
And according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, he is also working part time at a Finish Line shoe store. He posted a picture of him at work on Instagram.
Last year, Elam signed a four-year contract worth more than $6.5 million with the Ravens.
Other Local News:
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- Former Md. Gov. O’Malley: Saddened By Baltimore’s Pain