BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens safety Matt Elam is having a productive offseason.
He is in Gainesville to get his degree at the University of Florida.
And according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, he is also working part time at a Finish Line shoe store. He posted a picture of him at work on Instagram.
Last year, Elam signed a four-year contract worth more than $6.5 million with the Ravens.
Other Local News:
- Principal Says She Regrets Decision About ‘Smash Space’
- Baltimore Fire Department To Give Away Smoke Alarms To Needy
- New Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Reflects on Leaving Baltimore With Vic Carter
- Young Cancer Survivor Gets His Wish At NFL Draft
- 3 Taken to Hospital Following Carbon Monoxide Leak