BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Tornado Watch that was in effect for parts of Maryland has been canceled.
Bob Turk has more.
A cold front that moved through Maryland did bring some strong storms and winds.
A Tornado Watch means conditions are favorable for tornadoes and severe thunderstorms in and close to the watch area. It was canceled for all counties Friday afternoon.
So far, no reports of any severe weather have been reported.
Look for clearing and drier, cooler air for central Maryland Friday evening. It will be mild again Saturday with 55-60 degree temperatures! It will be cooler on Sunday. Next week, it gets colder each day through the week. We may even see some frozen precipitation by Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
Other Local News:
- Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary With Home Run Derby
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Hit Man With Vehicle, Then Stabbed Him To Death
- CrossFit Community Comes Together To Help Those Impacted By Tornado
- MICA Faculty Member Pens Trump On Cover Of The New Yorker
- Crews Conduct Water Rescue At Prettyboy Dam