BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Funeral services are set for the boy killed in a house collapse and fire in East Baltimore.
A viewing for 8-year-old Troy Douglas is set for Tuesday at March Funeral Homes.
The wake and funeral are scheduled for Wednesday at the Church of Dynamic Deliverance.
Douglas died this week after he was buried under bricks from the house.
It happened on North Lakewood Avenue.
Investigators are still figuring out what caused the collapse and fire.
A memorial fund has been set up in Troy Douglas’ name.
Other Local News:
- Off-Duty Cop Killed After Neighbor Came To Him During Domestic Incident
- Hogan, Democrat Introduce Bills Creating School Watchdogs
- Orioles To Honor Florida School Shooting Victims By Wearing Special Hats
- Marylanders Are Out Enjoying The Warm Temperatures
- US Marshals Take Part In Initiative To Arrest Fugitives In Baltimore