BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Funeral services are set for the boy killed in a house collapse and fire in East Baltimore.
A viewing for 8-year-old Troy Douglas is set for Tuesday at March Funeral Homes.
The wake and funeral are scheduled for Wednesday at the Church of Dynamic Deliverance.
Douglas died this week after he was buried under bricks from the house.
It happened on North Lakewood Avenue.
Investigators are still figuring out what caused the collapse and fire.
A memorial fund has been set up in Troy Douglas’ name.
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Affect Mid-Atlantic Shores Next Few Days
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning
- 4 Men Killed, 2 Injured In Weekend Shootings
- Md. Volunteers Head To Puerto Rico To Help Red Cross With Recovery Efforts Following Maria
- Sick Pig and Child Causes Shut Down Of Frederick Co. Fair Pig Exhibit