BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Funeral services are set for the boy killed in a house collapse and fire in East Baltimore.
A viewing for 8-year-old Troy Douglas is set for Tuesday at March Funeral Homes.
The wake and funeral are scheduled for Wednesday at the Church of Dynamic Deliverance.
Douglas died this week after he was buried under bricks from the house.
It happened on North Lakewood Avenue.
Investigators are still figuring out what caused the collapse and fire.
A memorial fund has been set up in Troy Douglas’ name.
Other Local News:
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- 2 Officers In Freddie Gray Case Suing For Defamation
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat At Baltimore TV Station Appears In Court
- Baltimore Re-Certifies Election Results; No Changes In Any Race