Funeral Set For 8-Year-Old Boy Killed In House Collapse And Fire
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Funeral services are set for the boy killed in a house collapse and fire in East Baltimore.
A viewing for 8-year-old Troy Douglas is set for Tuesday at March Funeral Homes.
The wake and funeral are scheduled for Wednesday at the Church of Dynamic Deliverance.
Douglas died this week after he was buried under bricks from the house.
It happened on North Lakewood Avenue.
Investigators are still figuring out what caused the collapse and fire.
A memorial fund has been set up in Troy Douglas’ name.
Other Local News:
- Charges Authorized Against Browns Fan Who Urinated On Art Modell’s Grave
- HoCo Teen Accused Of Plotting Father’s Murder To Appear In Court
- Closing Arguments Expected In Road Rage Murder Trial
- Mild July Temperatures Make, Tie Record Lows At BWI
- Annapolis, Baltimore Have Most Nuisance Flooding In The Nation