Funeral Set For 8-Year-Old Boy Killed In House Collapse And Fire
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Funeral services are set for the boy killed in a house collapse and fire in East Baltimore.
A viewing for 8-year-old Troy Douglas is set for Tuesday at March Funeral Homes.
The wake and funeral are scheduled for Wednesday at the Church of Dynamic Deliverance.
Douglas died this week after he was buried under bricks from the house.
It happened on North Lakewood Avenue.
Investigators are still figuring out what caused the collapse and fire.
A memorial fund has been set up in Troy Douglas’ name.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete