BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Funeral services are set for the boy killed in a house collapse and fire in East Baltimore.
A viewing for 8-year-old Troy Douglas is set for Tuesday at March Funeral Homes.
The wake and funeral are scheduled for Wednesday at the Church of Dynamic Deliverance.
Douglas died this week after he was buried under bricks from the house.
It happened on North Lakewood Avenue.
Investigators are still figuring out what caused the collapse and fire.
A memorial fund has been set up in Troy Douglas’ name.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Release Surveillance Video of Armed Robbery Suspects
- Fmr. Raven On Capitol Hill To Improve Relations Between Minorities And Police
- Light City Ready To Shine Brighter In Its Second Year
- Alarming Increase in Nationwide Pedestrian Deaths
- Light Pole Falls On Vehicle, Causing Traffic Delays Thursday