Police Stop Man Driving Stolen Car In The City
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A suspect driving a stolen car tries to make a getaway in the city.
Officers tried to stop a man in a red car on Federal Street, but they say he drove away, hitting several parked vehicles.
Police then stopped him at a nearby intersection, but say the driver refused to get out.
Officers broke a window, Tased the suspect and put him under arrest.
The suspect was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on the charges he’s facing.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges
- Suspect Arrested After Stevenson Hit-And-Run Crash