Police Stop Man Driving Stolen Car In The City
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A suspect driving a stolen car tries to make a getaway in the city.
Officers tried to stop a man in a red car on Federal Street, but they say he drove away, hitting several parked vehicles.
Police then stopped him at a nearby intersection, but say the driver refused to get out.
Officers broke a window, Tased the suspect and put him under arrest.
The suspect was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on the charges he’s facing.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents