Police Stop Man Driving Stolen Car In The City
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A suspect driving a stolen car tries to make a getaway in the city.
Officers tried to stop a man in a red car on Federal Street, but they say he drove away, hitting several parked vehicles.
Police then stopped him at a nearby intersection, but say the driver refused to get out.
Officers broke a window, Tased the suspect and put him under arrest.
The suspect was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on the charges he’s facing.
Other Local News:
- Costs of Baltimore Civil Unrest Estimated At $50M
- Severe Thunderstorm Warnings, Watches Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Maryland Leaders Request Federal Funds To Help After Baltimore Riots
- Rescue Teams Searching For Missing Man Overboard Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Former Treasurer For Municipal Association Pleads Guilty To Felony Theft