Police Stop Man Driving Stolen Car In The City
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A suspect driving a stolen car tries to make a getaway in the city.
Officers tried to stop a man in a red car on Federal Street, but they say he drove away, hitting several parked vehicles.
Police then stopped him at a nearby intersection, but say the driver refused to get out.
Officers broke a window, Tased the suspect and put him under arrest.
The suspect was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on the charges he’s facing.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With Bribery, Money Laundering
- Witnesses Rattled After Unmanned Rocket Explosion Near Md. Line
- Hopkins Team To Develop Ebola Training Tool For Medical Workers
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Stemming From D.C. Assault
- Baltimore Cop Charged In Bus Stop Beating Caught On Camera