Police Stop Man Driving Stolen Car In The City
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A suspect driving a stolen car tries to make a getaway in the city.
Officers tried to stop a man in a red car on Federal Street, but they say he drove away, hitting several parked vehicles.
Police then stopped him at a nearby intersection, but say the driver refused to get out.
Officers broke a window, Tased the suspect and put him under arrest.
The suspect was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on the charges he’s facing.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’