BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 700-block of N. Augusta Avenue.
According to police, a 27-year-old man was shot multiple times. He was taken to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Teen Wounded In School Shooting ‘Brain Dead’; To Be Taken Off Life Support
- Police Seek Camo-Clad Suspect In South Baltimore Grocery Store Shooting
- Possible Threats To Maryland Schools Deemed ‘Not Credible’
- Maryland Woman Suing Facebook Over Personal Information Being Released
- Baltimore Native John Bolton To Replace H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser