Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 700-block of N. Augusta Avenue.
According to police, a 27-year-old man was shot multiple times. He was taken to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Annapolis Woman Indicted On Assault, DUI Charges After Hitting 2 Bicyclists
- N.J. Officer’s Wife Testifies At Road Rage Murder Trial
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars