BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 700-block of N. Augusta Avenue.
According to police, a 27-year-old man was shot multiple times. He was taken to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police ID Officer Involved In Shooting Over The Weekend
- Md. Half Marathon Will Raise Money For Cancer Research
- PGPD Officer Facing Charges After Allegedly Hitting Toddler
- Jury Trial Set For Man Allegedly Brutalized By Baltimore Police Officer
- Police Searching For Peeping Tom At Towson University