BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 700-block of N. Augusta Avenue.
According to police, a 27-year-old man was shot multiple times. He was taken to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- One Step Closer: First Portion Of Hyperloop System Between New York and Washington Approved
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror
- Witness: Workplace Shooter Was Increasingly Angry, Hostile
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- Police Officer Seriously Hurt In Hit-And-Run At Traffic Stop