BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal shooting.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 700-block of N. Augusta Avenue.
According to police, a 27-year-old man was shot multiple times. He was taken to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Security Measures Being Put In Place In Prep For Inauguration Day
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing