Woman Exiting Car Parked In Front Of Her Home Cornered & Robbed
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—Police in Anne Arundel County are looking for a suspect who robbed a woman parked in front of her home.
It happened around 8 p.m. Thursday in the 3400-block of Bitterwood Court in Laurel.
A 38-year-old woman says she was sitting in her vehicle in front of her home preparing to exit the vehicle with the driver’s side door open when she was confronted by a man.
The man cornered the victim between her car door and the vehicle, placed his hand over her mouth and pushed an unknown object into her side.
The suspect then grabbed her bag and fled to a vehicle parked in an adjacent parking lot.
The victim then saw the suspect leave the area toward Russet Green in a silver Mazda hatchback.
No injuries were reported.
Several officers, the aviation unit and K-9 responded to the area, but were unable to locate the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- 8-Week Long Freddie Gray Course Begins At UMd. School Of Law
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Man Arrested For Threatening To ‘Kill All White People”