Woman Exiting Car Parked In Front Of Her Home Cornered & Robbed
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—Police in Anne Arundel County are looking for a suspect who robbed a woman parked in front of her home.
It happened around 8 p.m. Thursday in the 3400-block of Bitterwood Court in Laurel.
A 38-year-old woman says she was sitting in her vehicle in front of her home preparing to exit the vehicle with the driver’s side door open when she was confronted by a man.
The man cornered the victim between her car door and the vehicle, placed his hand over her mouth and pushed an unknown object into her side.
The suspect then grabbed her bag and fled to a vehicle parked in an adjacent parking lot.
The victim then saw the suspect leave the area toward Russet Green in a silver Mazda hatchback.
No injuries were reported.
Several officers, the aviation unit and K-9 responded to the area, but were unable to locate the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’