LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—Police in Anne Arundel County are looking for a suspect who robbed a woman parked in front of her home.
It happened around 8 p.m. Thursday in the 3400-block of Bitterwood Court in Laurel.
A 38-year-old woman says she was sitting in her vehicle in front of her home preparing to exit the vehicle with the driver’s side door open when she was confronted by a man.
The man cornered the victim between her car door and the vehicle, placed his hand over her mouth and pushed an unknown object into her side.
The suspect then grabbed her bag and fled to a vehicle parked in an adjacent parking lot.
The victim then saw the suspect leave the area toward Russet Green in a silver Mazda hatchback.
No injuries were reported.
Several officers, the aviation unit and K-9 responded to the area, but were unable to locate the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Harford Co. Senator To Introduce Legislation To Reinstate Death Penalty In Md.
- Police: Bus Driver Was Speeding Before Route 29 Crash That Injured 5
- Baltimore County Hunter Fined For Shooting Robo-Deer Decoy