LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—Police in Anne Arundel County are looking for a suspect who robbed a woman parked in front of her home.
It happened around 8 p.m. Thursday in the 3400-block of Bitterwood Court in Laurel.
A 38-year-old woman says she was sitting in her vehicle in front of her home preparing to exit the vehicle with the driver’s side door open when she was confronted by a man.
The man cornered the victim between her car door and the vehicle, placed his hand over her mouth and pushed an unknown object into her side.
The suspect then grabbed her bag and fled to a vehicle parked in an adjacent parking lot.
The victim then saw the suspect leave the area toward Russet Green in a silver Mazda hatchback.
No injuries were reported.
Several officers, the aviation unit and K-9 responded to the area, but were unable to locate the suspect.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Man Who Says He Went To NYC To Kill Black People Charged With Murder As Act Of Terrorism
- Maryland Lawmakers Vote To Ban Drilling Known As Fracking
- Youngest Of Suspects In Arnesha Bowers’ Murder, Found Guilty Of Robbery, No Other Charges
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status