There are a lot of tough issues facing the NFL right now. There have been arrests, bullying in locker rooms, an openly gay player heading into the league and an attempt to control offensive language on the field. Ryan Wilson (@ryanwilson_07) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss it all.
The NFL has to find a way to take all these issues and still keep the game fan friendly. Wilson said that one of the bright spots has been a lot of players embracing former Missouri defensive end Michael Sam coming out and saying he is gay. Players are used to the abuse from fans, but how they are treated in the locker room will be most important.
Follow Zinno on Twitter @MarkZinno
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- 5 Things The Ravens Need To Focus On During Bye Week
- No Ravens, No Problem, Here Are 3 Things To Watch This Sunday
- Ravens Team Headlines: Baltimore Working On Changes During Bye Week
- Shareece Wright Talks Ravens Bye, Moving Forward And Tackling Cancer
- Roethlisberger Likely To Be Ready For Ravens In Week 9