Last Call: Ray Rice, The N-Word & The NFL
There are a lot of tough issues facing the NFL right now. There have been arrests, bullying in locker rooms, an openly gay player heading into the league and an attempt to control offensive language on the field. Ryan Wilson (@ryanwilson_07) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss it all.
The NFL has to find a way to take all these issues and still keep the game fan friendly. Wilson said that one of the bright spots has been a lot of players embracing former Missouri defensive end Michael Sam coming out and saying he is gay. Players are used to the abuse from fans, but how they are treated in the locker room will be most important.
Follow Zinno on Twitter @MarkZinno
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Michael Campanaro On The Upcoming Season And His Injury Concerns
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens