Last Call: Ray Rice, The N-Word & The NFL
There are a lot of tough issues facing the NFL right now. There have been arrests, bullying in locker rooms, an openly gay player heading into the league and an attempt to control offensive language on the field. Ryan Wilson (@ryanwilson_07) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss it all.
The NFL has to find a way to take all these issues and still keep the game fan friendly. Wilson said that one of the bright spots has been a lot of players embracing former Missouri defensive end Michael Sam coming out and saying he is gay. Players are used to the abuse from fans, but how they are treated in the locker room will be most important.
Follow Zinno on Twitter @MarkZinno
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate