Last Call: Ray Rice, The N-Word & The NFL
There are a lot of tough issues facing the NFL right now. There have been arrests, bullying in locker rooms, an openly gay player heading into the league and an attempt to control offensive language on the field. Ryan Wilson (@ryanwilson_07) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss it all.
The NFL has to find a way to take all these issues and still keep the game fan friendly. Wilson said that one of the bright spots has been a lot of players embracing former Missouri defensive end Michael Sam coming out and saying he is gay. Players are used to the abuse from fans, but how they are treated in the locker room will be most important.
Follow Zinno on Twitter @MarkZinno
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Start Of Regular Season Now ‘4th And Inches’ For Excited Ravens Fans
- Scott Garceau: Ravens Preseason Closing Notes
- Jamey Eisenberg Says Justin Forsett Has The Most Fantasy Value For The Ravens
- The Best Of The Norris & Davis Show – Week Of September 4th, 2015