BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A build up of gases causes two manholes to explode in East Baltimore, damaging several nearby buildings.
The manholes blew off Thursday afternoon in the 2700-block of Harford Road. Nearby homes and buildings were evacuated as a precaution.
A building inspector has been requested due to the damage the incident caused to nearby buildings.
No injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- New Trial Granted For Adnan Syed, Subject Of ‘Serial’ Podcast
- Fans Of Slain Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Remember Him Through Music
- All Clear At Joint Base Andrews After ‘Miscommunication’ Over Active Shooter
- Complaint Filed Against Mosby Calls Her ‘A Runaway Prosecutor’
- Ocean City Police Rescue Small Kitten From Rt. 90 Bridge