BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A build up of gases causes two manholes to explode in East Baltimore, damaging several nearby buildings.
The manholes blew off Thursday afternoon in the 2700-block of Harford Road. Nearby homes and buildings were evacuated as a precaution.
A building inspector has been requested due to the damage the incident caused to nearby buildings.
No injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- Students Preparing For ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.
- Pedestrian Struck, ‘Possibly Intentionally,’ In Downtown Baltimore
- Md. Students Showcase Bridge Projects For National Civil Engineering Competition
- 3rd US Senator Endorses Ben Jealous For Md. Governor
- Carroll County Putting Deputies At Schools Following Shootings