2 Manhole Covers Blow Off On Harford Road, Damaging Nearby Buildings
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A build up of gases causes two manholes to explode in East Baltimore, damaging several nearby buildings.
The manholes blew off Thursday afternoon in the 2700-block of Harford Road. Nearby homes and buildings were evacuated as a precaution.
A building inspector has been requested due to the damage the incident caused to nearby buildings.
No injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- Charges Authorized Against Browns Fan Who Urinated On Art Modell’s Grave
- CBS Sports Radio To Begin Broadcasting Towson Football & Basketball Games
- Jury Deliberations Underway In Road Rage Murder Trial
- Annapolis, Baltimore Have Most Nuisance Flooding In The Nation
- 2 Md. Sites Make Shortlist For New FBI Headquarters