BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A build up of gases causes two manholes to explode in East Baltimore, damaging several nearby buildings.
The manholes blew off Thursday afternoon in the 2700-block of Harford Road. Nearby homes and buildings were evacuated as a precaution.
A building inspector has been requested due to the damage the incident caused to nearby buildings.
No injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis
- Md. Leaders Looking To Develop Maglev Partnership, Bring Amazon HQ2 To A ‘Transit Friendly’ Baltimore
- New Thurgood Marshall Movie Based On Book By Baltimore Attorney
- Scientists Find Origin Of Gold In 130-Million-Year Old Star Collision