BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A build up of gases causes two manholes to explode in East Baltimore, damaging several nearby buildings.
The manholes blew off Thursday afternoon in the 2700-block of Harford Road. Nearby homes and buildings were evacuated as a precaution.
A building inspector has been requested due to the damage the incident caused to nearby buildings.
No injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Freddie Gray Case
- 2 Charged In Connection With Alleged Towson Hazing Incident
- Former Md. Gov. Martin O’Malley to Speak at Convention
- AACo. Sheriff Ron Bateman Acquitted of Assault Charges
- Rising Sea Levels Could Flood Naval Academy In Annapolis, Scientists Say