BALTIMORE (AP) — Police say a body has been found in Baltimore’s harbor.
Officers were called to the 2200-block of South Clinton Street on Thursday morning for a report of a body floating in the water.
The fire department’s marine unit retrieved the body from the water.
Police say they haven’t determined the sex or race of the person.
Homicide detectives are investigating and the body will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell