Police: Body Found In Baltimore Harbor
BALTIMORE (AP) — Police say a body has been found in Baltimore’s harbor.
Officers were called to the 2200-block of South Clinton Street on Thursday morning for a report of a body floating in the water.
The fire department’s marine unit retrieved the body from the water.
Police say they haven’t determined the sex or race of the person.
Homicide detectives are investigating and the body will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting