Police: Body Found In Baltimore Harbor
BALTIMORE (AP) — Police say a body has been found in Baltimore’s harbor.
Officers were called to the 2200-block of South Clinton Street on Thursday morning for a report of a body floating in the water.
The fire department’s marine unit retrieved the body from the water.
Police say they haven’t determined the sex or race of the person.
Homicide detectives are investigating and the body will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Condition Of American Ebola Patient At NIH in Md. Improves
- Hogan Signing Bill Making March 30 Vietnam Veterans Day
- Fire Officials: Boy Burned, Brother Played With Lighter
- Va. Man Gets 18 Months In HIV Case Involving 2 Md. Women