BALTIMORE (AP) — Police say a body has been found in Baltimore’s harbor.
Officers were called to the 2200-block of South Clinton Street on Thursday morning for a report of a body floating in the water.
The fire department’s marine unit retrieved the body from the water.
Police say they haven’t determined the sex or race of the person.
Homicide detectives are investigating and the body will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Students Preparing For ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.
- Pedestrian Struck, ‘Possibly Intentionally,’ In Downtown Baltimore
- Md. Students Showcase Bridge Projects For National Civil Engineering Competition
- 3rd US Senator Endorses Ben Jealous For Md. Governor
- Carroll County Putting Deputies At Schools Following Shootings