BALTIMORE (AP) — Police say a body has been found in Baltimore’s harbor.
Officers were called to the 2200-block of South Clinton Street on Thursday morning for a report of a body floating in the water.
The fire department’s marine unit retrieved the body from the water.
Police say they haven’t determined the sex or race of the person.
Homicide detectives are investigating and the body will be taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Female Officer Killed In Baltimore County; Manhunt Underway
- Md. Firefighters Battling PTSD Have First-Of-Its-Kind Center To Cope
- Law Enforcement Across Maryland Offer Support After Baltimore Co. Officer Killed
- 10 Officers Killed On Duty In Baltimore County Since 1932
- Federal Jury Convicts Accused ‘Winter Hat’ Bank Robber