Sports Rehab: Ryan Flaherty Talks Second Base
Buy Orioles Tickets
Orioles infielder Ryan Flaherty joined Glenn Younes and Bob Haynie on Sports Rehab from Spring Training to discuss his new teammates Ubaldo Jimminez and Nelson Cruz, his best infield position, and his preference between hitting the long ball or hitting for average.
Flaherty also commented on losing playing time last season to Brian Roberts saying the “Brian is one the best second basemen over that past ten years. Its part of the game.” He also talked about the importance on the team’s overall defense.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings