Sports Rehab: Ryan Flaherty Talks Second Base
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Orioles infielder Ryan Flaherty joined Glenn Younes and Bob Haynie on Sports Rehab from Spring Training to discuss his new teammates Ubaldo Jimminez and Nelson Cruz, his best infield position, and his preference between hitting the long ball or hitting for average.
Flaherty also commented on losing playing time last season to Brian Roberts saying the “Brian is one the best second basemen over that past ten years. Its part of the game.” He also talked about the importance on the team’s overall defense.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- MLB Playoff Preview with Ken Rosenthal
- Baltimore, Prepare For A Beltway World Series
- Jason Beck On The ALDS Between The Orioles And The Tigers
- Brittany Ghiroli Looks At The Pitching Match Ups For The Orioles ALDS Series Against The Tigers