BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 26-year-old Baltimore man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison followed by four years of supervised release for heroin trafficking.
From July to December 2012, Christopher Thornton distributed heroin in Baltimore City, according to his plea agreement.
Thornton regularly collected cash drug proceeds from other members of the conspiracy and communicated with the leaders of the conspiracy about the conspiracy’s operations.
Federal agents used wire intercepts of cell phones of Thornton’s associates to record him discussing his drug activities.
Other Local News:
- 2 Teens Attack City Councilwoman; 1 Still On The Loose
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting
- Baltimore Police Officer Charged With Assault, Misconduct
- Student Who Pricked Classmates At Fallston High To Be Charged As A Juvenile