BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 26-year-old Baltimore man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison followed by four years of supervised release for heroin trafficking.
From July to December 2012, Christopher Thornton distributed heroin in Baltimore City, according to his plea agreement.
Thornton regularly collected cash drug proceeds from other members of the conspiracy and communicated with the leaders of the conspiracy about the conspiracy’s operations.
Federal agents used wire intercepts of cell phones of Thornton’s associates to record him discussing his drug activities.
Other Local News:
- Parishioners Encourage Marylanders To Vote Early
- More Than 20 Injured, 1 Killed, In Shooting at New Jersey Art Festival
- Fatal Boating Accident Claims The Lives Of Two Montgomery County Men
- Three People Killed In Two Overnight Shootings
- Nike Drops Clothing Line After Naval Academy Claims Trademark Infringement