Baltimore Man, 26, Sentenced To 11 Years For Heroin Trafficking
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 26-year-old Baltimore man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison followed by four years of supervised release for heroin trafficking.
From July to December 2012, Christopher Thornton distributed heroin in Baltimore City, according to his plea agreement.
Thornton regularly collected cash drug proceeds from other members of the conspiracy and communicated with the leaders of the conspiracy about the conspiracy’s operations.
Federal agents used wire intercepts of cell phones of Thornton’s associates to record him discussing his drug activities.
Other Local News:
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- 7-Year-Old Boy Missing From Windsor Mill Area
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win