BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 26-year-old Baltimore man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison followed by four years of supervised release for heroin trafficking.
From July to December 2012, Christopher Thornton distributed heroin in Baltimore City, according to his plea agreement.
Thornton regularly collected cash drug proceeds from other members of the conspiracy and communicated with the leaders of the conspiracy about the conspiracy’s operations.
Federal agents used wire intercepts of cell phones of Thornton’s associates to record him discussing his drug activities.
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- NFL Players Protest National Anthem During Sunday Games Following President’s Comments
- Lewis Scores 3 TDs As Jaguars Beat Ravens In London 44-7
- Police Arrest Suspect After Man Dies From Brutal Beating Earlier This Month
- Police Investigating After 4 People Shot In Brooklyn Park