BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 26-year-old Baltimore man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison followed by four years of supervised release for heroin trafficking.
From July to December 2012, Christopher Thornton distributed heroin in Baltimore City, according to his plea agreement.
Thornton regularly collected cash drug proceeds from other members of the conspiracy and communicated with the leaders of the conspiracy about the conspiracy’s operations.
Federal agents used wire intercepts of cell phones of Thornton’s associates to record him discussing his drug activities.
Other Local News:
- Police: Reisterstown Girl, 15, Reported Missing
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak