BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 26-year-old Baltimore man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison followed by four years of supervised release for heroin trafficking.
From July to December 2012, Christopher Thornton distributed heroin in Baltimore City, according to his plea agreement.
Thornton regularly collected cash drug proceeds from other members of the conspiracy and communicated with the leaders of the conspiracy about the conspiracy’s operations.
Federal agents used wire intercepts of cell phones of Thornton’s associates to record him discussing his drug activities.
Other Local News:
- Police Identify Drunk Driver That Killed an 11-Year-Old Girl
- Hubble Spies Possible Water Plumes Spewing From Jupiter Moon
- “Pay What You Want Day” Returns to Nat’l Aquarium
- Baugher’s Orchards Theft Suspects Sought By Police In Carroll County
- Baltimore Co. Police Still Searching for Answers in 2005 Murder