BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A 26-year-old Baltimore man has been sentenced to 11 years in prison followed by four years of supervised release for heroin trafficking.
From July to December 2012, Christopher Thornton distributed heroin in Baltimore City, according to his plea agreement.
Thornton regularly collected cash drug proceeds from other members of the conspiracy and communicated with the leaders of the conspiracy about the conspiracy’s operations.
Federal agents used wire intercepts of cell phones of Thornton’s associates to record him discussing his drug activities.
Other Local News:
- ‘You’re Killing Our Citizens’; WJZ Is There As Elite Task Force Takes Down Suspected Drug Dealer
- Baltimore Raven Holds Turkey Drive To Help Families In Need
- BWI Airport Making Some Changes To Help With Holiday Travel
- ‘A Plane Just Crashed’; 911 Calls Released After Small Plane Crash In Annapolis
- Pilot Manages To Safely Land Plane Without Landing Gear