Jos. A. Bank Rejects Takeover Bid From Men’s Warehouse
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers rejects a takeover bid from Men’s Warehouse.
The Hampstead retailer denied a bid from Men’s Wearhouse to buy shares of the company for $63.50.
But the CEO of Jos. A. Bank says the company is willing to negotiate.
The bidding war between the companies started with Jos. A Bank offered to buy Men’s Wearhouse last year.
Other Local News:
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- 1st Case Of West Nile Virus Confirmed In Maryland This Year
- Shellfish Harvesting Closed In Waterways
- Former Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later