Jos. A. Bank Rejects Takeover Bid From Men’s Warehouse
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers rejects a takeover bid from Men’s Warehouse.
The Hampstead retailer denied a bid from Men’s Wearhouse to buy shares of the company for $63.50.
But the CEO of Jos. A. Bank says the company is willing to negotiate.
The bidding war between the companies started with Jos. A Bank offered to buy Men’s Wearhouse last year.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting