Jos. A. Bank Rejects Takeover Bid From Men’s Warehouse
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers rejects a takeover bid from Men’s Warehouse.
The Hampstead retailer denied a bid from Men’s Wearhouse to buy shares of the company for $63.50.
But the CEO of Jos. A. Bank says the company is willing to negotiate.
The bidding war between the companies started with Jos. A Bank offered to buy Men’s Wearhouse last year.
Other Local News:
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Fatal Road Rage Incident Speaking Out
- Witness: Boyfriend Seen Dragging Missing Dundalk Woman’s Body Down Steps