BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers rejects a takeover bid from Men’s Warehouse.
The Hampstead retailer denied a bid from Men’s Wearhouse to buy shares of the company for $63.50.
But the CEO of Jos. A. Bank says the company is willing to negotiate.
The bidding war between the companies started with Jos. A Bank offered to buy Men’s Wearhouse last year.
Other Local News:
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Shooting At High Point High School In Beltsville
- 18th Annual Maryland Film Festival Kicks Off In Baltimore
- Sen. Mikulski Cuts Ribbon On Next Generation Telescope Ops. Cntr.
- Students Receive ‘Teachers for Tomorrow’ Scholarships In Howard County
- Elderly Couple Followed Into Baltimore Home, Robbed At Gunpoint