Jos. A. Bank Rejects Takeover Bid From Men’s Warehouse
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers rejects a takeover bid from Men’s Warehouse.
The Hampstead retailer denied a bid from Men’s Wearhouse to buy shares of the company for $63.50.
But the CEO of Jos. A. Bank says the company is willing to negotiate.
The bidding war between the companies started with Jos. A Bank offered to buy Men’s Wearhouse last year.
Other Local News:
- Policy Changes Recommended 6 Months After Relisha Rudd’s Disappearance
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- Police ID 77-Year-Old Driver, Injured Pedestrians In Dunkin Donuts Car Crash
- Family Asks Public For Help In Finding NIH Researcher
- Two Dead, Two Wounded in Three Separate Shootings In Baltimore