Jos. A. Bank Rejects Takeover Bid From Men’s Warehouse
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers rejects a takeover bid from Men’s Warehouse.
The Hampstead retailer denied a bid from Men’s Wearhouse to buy shares of the company for $63.50.
But the CEO of Jos. A. Bank says the company is willing to negotiate.
The bidding war between the companies started with Jos. A Bank offered to buy Men’s Wearhouse last year.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year