BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers rejects a takeover bid from Men’s Warehouse.
The Hampstead retailer denied a bid from Men’s Wearhouse to buy shares of the company for $63.50.
But the CEO of Jos. A. Bank says the company is willing to negotiate.
The bidding war between the companies started with Jos. A Bank offered to buy Men’s Wearhouse last year.
Other Local News:
- Surveillance Photos Released Of Gas Station Robbery Suspect
- Trump Tweets: Transgender People Won’t Be Allowed To Serve In Military
- Crash Kills Two On Route 50 In Annapolis
- Stuck In Alaska After Terminal Diagnosis During Vacation, Md. Woman Wants To Come Home
- Amazon Goes On Hiring Spree, Will Hold Job Fair At Baltimore Warehouse