The NFL locker used to be a place where the players could escape from the world and hide from the media. Not anymore. Former NFL defensive back and current NFL Network analyst Solomon Wilcots joined Zinno on “Last Call” to talk about the current state of the NFL and its players.
Wilcots talked about the NFL locker room changing over the years because of the unprecedented access that people have. That’s not only the media, but also the fans. The HBO show “Hard Knocks” shows players getting cut on television and Wilcots said that’s something you never saw years ago. It makes it a little tougher on the players because there is a constant spotlight on their actions.
Follow Zinno on Twitter @MarkZinno
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Team Grades: Baltimore Dominates Dolphins In Best Performance Of Season
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Dominating 38-6 Win Over The Dolphins
- Joe Flacco, Ravens Just Had Their Best Best Game Of The Year
- Ravens Showed Dominance In 38-6 Win Over Dolphins
- When Linemen Go Down, Teams Can Quickly Fall Out Of Sync