Last Call: Is The NFL Locker Room Sacred Anymore?
Sports Fan Insider
The NFL locker used to be a place where the players could escape from the world and hide from the media. Not anymore. Former NFL defensive back and current NFL Network analyst Solomon Wilcots joined Zinno on “Last Call” to talk about the current state of the NFL and its players.
Wilcots talked about the NFL locker room changing over the years because of the unprecedented access that people have. That’s not only the media, but also the fans. The HBO show “Hard Knocks” shows players getting cut on television and Wilcots said that’s something you never saw years ago. It makes it a little tougher on the players because there is a constant spotlight on their actions.
Follow Zinno on Twitter @MarkZinno
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Sports Rehab: Bob And Glenn Rant On Ravens Reportedly Knowing About Ray Rice Footage
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Rob Long: ESPN Releases Damning Ray Rice Story
- Sports Rehab: Mike Harmon talking Roger Goodell & the NFL
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies