Last Call: Is The NFL Locker Room Sacred Anymore?
The NFL locker used to be a place where the players could escape from the world and hide from the media. Not anymore. Former NFL defensive back and current NFL Network analyst Solomon Wilcots joined Zinno on “Last Call” to talk about the current state of the NFL and its players.
Wilcots talked about the NFL locker room changing over the years because of the unprecedented access that people have. That’s not only the media, but also the fans. The HBO show “Hard Knocks” shows players getting cut on television and Wilcots said that’s something you never saw years ago. It makes it a little tougher on the players because there is a constant spotlight on their actions.
Follow Zinno on Twitter @MarkZinno
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson