Police: Dundalk Man Shot Father In Baltimore County’s First Homicide Of 2014
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—An 18-year-old Dundalk man is charged with fatally shooting his father in a death that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Police say 18-year-old Richard J. Washington shot his father, 52-year-old Richard Anthony Washington, with a large caliber firearm several times after the two got into an argument.
The son is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father
- Family Members Of D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect Say He Couldn’t Have Done It
- Pentagon: Military Mistakenly Shipped Live Anthrax Samples