DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—An 18-year-old Dundalk man is charged with fatally shooting his father in a death that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Police say 18-year-old Richard J. Washington shot his father, 52-year-old Richard Anthony Washington, with a large caliber firearm several times after the two got into an argument.
The son is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Md. Lawmakers Push Bill To Regulate Prescription Drugs Prices
- Huge Amount Of Debris Washes Into Susquehanna After Rain, Snow Melt
- Cop Found Guilty In Scandal Was Called Out By Local Rapper Years Ago
- Deputy Stabbed In The Face, Man In Custody After College Park Barricade
- Bust Of President Obama Unveiled At Coppin State University