DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—An 18-year-old Dundalk man is charged with fatally shooting his father in a death that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Police say 18-year-old Richard J. Washington shot his father, 52-year-old Richard Anthony Washington, with a large caliber firearm several times after the two got into an argument.
The son is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- 5 Dead Including Suspect At UK Parliament
- Baltimore Co. Officials Notified Of Intercepted Calls During Wiretap
- Police: Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal NYC Stabbing; Says He Went To Kill Black Person
- Baltimore Co. Schools Reverse Policy On Heat Closures
- Firebombing Suspect Ordered Held Without Bail, Lawyer Says He Has Alibi