Police: Dundalk Man Shot Father In Baltimore County’s First Homicide Of 2014
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—An 18-year-old Dundalk man is charged with fatally shooting his father in a death that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Police say 18-year-old Richard J. Washington shot his father, 52-year-old Richard Anthony Washington, with a large caliber firearm several times after the two got into an argument.
The son is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- New Findings Show Dozens May Have Cast Double Votes In 2012 Election
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Funeral Set For Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris
- Tour Bus Catches On Fire On I-95 Near Baltimore Beltway
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence