Police: Dundalk Man Shot Father In Baltimore County’s First Homicide Of 2014
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—An 18-year-old Dundalk man is charged with fatally shooting his father in a death that marks Baltimore County’s first homicide of 2014.
Baltimore County Police and Fire personnel responded to an apartment in the 2000-block of Paulette Road in Dundalk just after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Police say 18-year-old Richard J. Washington shot his father, 52-year-old Richard Anthony Washington, with a large caliber firearm several times after the two got into an argument.
The son is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Condition Of American Ebola Patient At NIH in Md. Improves
- Hogan Signing Bill Making March 30 Vietnam Veterans Day
- Fire Officials: Boy Burned, Brother Played With Lighter
- Va. Man Gets 18 Months In HIV Case Involving 2 Md. Women