BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Filling city school libraries with brand new books.
That’s the goal of an annual book drive benefiting Baltimore City schools.
Throughout the month of March, new books will be collected and placed in renovated school libraries.
Donated books can either be dropped off at dozens of locations across the city or through online donations.
Every $7 donated puts one book on the shelf of a new library.
For more information about the Weinberg Foundation’s annual book drive or to donate online, click here.
Other Local News:
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls