BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Filling city school libraries with brand new books.
That’s the goal of an annual book drive benefiting Baltimore City schools.
Throughout the month of March, new books will be collected and placed in renovated school libraries.
Donated books can either be dropped off at dozens of locations across the city or through online donations.
Every $7 donated puts one book on the shelf of a new library.
For more information about the Weinberg Foundation’s annual book drive or to donate online, click here.
Other Local News:
- Former Detective Testifies About Widespread Baltimore Police Corruption
- Police Department Holds Meeting For Recent String Of Baltimore Co. Burglaries
- Redevelopment Of Southeast Baltimore Warehouse Still Expected Following Nov. Fire
- Organization Calls On Md. Lawmakers To Have Convicted Domestic Abusers Turn In Guns
- Baltimore PD Officials In Charge Of Reform, Implementing Consent Decree Resign