BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Filling city school libraries with brand new books.
That’s the goal of an annual book drive benefiting Baltimore City schools.
Throughout the month of March, new books will be collected and placed in renovated school libraries.
Donated books can either be dropped off at dozens of locations across the city or through online donations.
Every $7 donated puts one book on the shelf of a new library.
For more information about the Weinberg Foundation’s annual book drive or to donate online, click here.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Sheriff Implies He Will ‘Burn’ Ravens Merchandise After Players Knelt During Anthem
- Many Ravens, Jaguars Take Knee During Anthem In London After Trump Comments
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Affect Mid-Atlantic Shores Next Few Days
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning
- 4 Men Killed, 2 Injured In Weekend Shootings