BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Filling city school libraries with brand new books.
That’s the goal of an annual book drive benefiting Baltimore City schools.
Throughout the month of March, new books will be collected and placed in renovated school libraries.
Donated books can either be dropped off at dozens of locations across the city or through online donations.
Every $7 donated puts one book on the shelf of a new library.
For more information about the Weinberg Foundation’s annual book drive or to donate online, click here.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Identify Suspects In Bartender Homicide
- Serena Williams Reportedly Marries Fiance, Who Has Md. Ties, In New Orleans
- New Details Emerge In Investigation Of Slain Detective, Manhunt Still Underway For Shooter
- Cybersecurity Company To Expand Headquarters To Columbia
- 2 Maryland Companies To Study Medical Marijuana Vaping