Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Electrical Failure Near Christmas Tree Caused Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Loud Implosion Topples ‘L’ Furnace At Sparrows Point
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Man Suspected Of Attacking Pregnant Woman
- Md. Episcopal Diocese Asking For Bishop Resignation After Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Students At Westminster-Area School Returned After Evacuation