Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Freddie Gray
- Cleanup Begins In Aftermath Of Saturday’s Protest
- 18-Year-Old Killed After Being Shot In The Head In Baltimore
- Baltimore Clergy Issue Call For Peace
- Gas Prices Rise To 8 Cents From A Week Ago