Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father