Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- 911 Tapes Released In Southwest Emergency Landing
- Texans Lead Ravens 16-0 In Second Quarter
- Police Connect Local Shooting To NYPD Officers’ Killings
- Maryland Sees Increase In Unauthorized Immigrants
- Report: FBI Investigation Into Anthrax Attack Was Flawed