Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Mentally Ill Mother Refuses To Cooperate As Search For Toddlers Turns To Homicide Probe
- Rosedale Man Among 2 Killed By Strong Rip Currents In Ocean City
- Former Raven And His Wife Make Ray Rice Comments In Interview With Dr. Phil
- Hogan Refutes Ads, Calls Brown’s Campaign Dishonest
- 10th Annual Charm City Cyclocross Winners To Get Equal Pay–No Matter The Gender