Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Police: No Indication Of Shooter On Walter Reed’s Campus
- Family Of City Cop Killed By Police Head To Court
- Md. Teen Suffers Burns From Illegal Fireworks
- 7-Year-Old Boy Killed When ATV, Car Crash In Mardela Springs
- Easton Carnival Ride Operator Arrested For Drug Possession