BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- FDA Expands Zika Screening To All U.S. Blood Centers
- Salisbury Zoo Now Home to Ocelot Kitten
- Activist Pushing For Harriet Tubman Statue At State House
- Man Sentenced For Dragging Police Officer With Car
- Home Explosion Damage Costs Estimated at $2.5 Million