Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shutdown, Effective Immediately
- Feds Won’t Reverse Denial Of Baltimore Riot Disaster Aid
- Police: Girl, 3, Fatally Shot At Housing Complex In DC
- Police Track Vehicle Theft Suspect Via Current Location Of Stolen iPad
- Baltimore’s Monthly Homicide Count Reaches A High Again