BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Terminally Ill Maryland Woman Now Home From Alaska Hospital
- Hogan Announces Reforms To Vehicle Emissions Inspections
- 911 Calls Released After An EF-2 Tornado Ravages Maryland County
- Maryland Resident Awarded Medal Of Valor; Responded To Congress Shooting
- Baltimore Implements Crime Plan After Hitting 200 Homicide Benchmark