Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate Triple Shooting In Northwest Baltimore; Suspect At Large
- Southwest Flight From BWI Makes Emergency Landing In Columbus
- BGE Launches First Energy Savings Day Of Summer
- Gaza Strip Fighting Prompts Cancellation Of US Flights To Israel
- HarborView Towers Unveil Beacon Light Show