BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Controversial Comments By Mt. St. Mary’s President Create Outrage
- 2 Deputies Shot And Killed In Abingdon; Suspect Also Dead
- MADD: Car-Locking Systems Have Stopped 1.77 Million Drivers
- Search Continues For Person Who Murdered Morgan State Student
- Former Towson Diving Coach Gets 3 Years Of Probation In Peeping Tom Case