BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Person In Connection To Murder
- 16-Year-Old Killed, 2 Teens Injured In Baltimore Shootings
- CDC: Children Are Getting More Concussions At Playgrounds
- Human Trials Of Zika Vaccine Could Begin This Fall
- Oprah Signs On To Star In Story Of Baltimore County Woman