BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- White House Undergoes Holiday Lockdown After Man Jumps Fence
- Md. Health Officials Warn Of Synthetic Marijuana
- Holiday Shoppers Get A Head Start On Thanksgiving
- Calm At BWI This Thanksgiving, Despite Worldwide Travel Alert
- City Police Investigate Shooting In South Baltimore