BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Smithsonian Reaches Goal To Save Dorothy’s Ruby Slippers
- Police: DE Man Stabbed 2 Roommates, Surrendered To Police In MD
- Two Mayoral Candidates Look To Knock Democrats Off The Throne
- Man Found Dead In Salisbury House Fire
- Annapolis Double Stabbing Suspect Charged With Attempted Murder