BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- 1 Arrested in High-Speed Chase with Baby in Car
- Police Capture Attempted Murder Suspect Fleeing from Scene
- Baltimore Police Kills Dog After it Attacked 3 Children
- First Warning Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Md. State Police Shut Down Illegal Street Race in Baltimore Co.