Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Winter Storm Warnings & Advisories In Effect, Snow Expected
- Thanksgiving Travel Plans Likely To Be Impacted Wednesday
- Hazing Victims Recount Their Stories To WJZ
- Protests Over Ferguson Decision Underway Across Baltimore; I-83 Reopens
- Manny Machado Reportedly Gets Married