Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Protests Underway In Baltimore, 1 Arrested
- 1st Freddie Gray Hearing Since 6 Officers Charged In Death
- Mandel To Lie In Repose At Maryland State House
- Two Dead In South Baltimore Fire
- 10 Things You Need Know About The Freddie Gray Hearings