Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery County Schools Enroll Unaccompanied Immigrant Children
- Deliberations Continue In Road Rage Murder Trial
- Bid Process Underway For Purple Line
- Candidate To Discuss Secessionist Controversy
- City Police Officer Charged With Assaulting Teen Suspect