BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Comedian Dave Chappelle Set To Perform 2 Baltimore Shows In June
- ‘I’m Just Still Grieving’ | Husband Of Slain Baltimore County Police Officer Amy Caprio Says
- Injured Hiker Rescued By Helicopter After Falling On Md. Mountain
- Teen Charged, 3 More In Custody In Death Of Baltimore County Officer Amy Caprio
- Public Urged To Avoid Baltimore’s Waterways After 2 Major Sewer Overflows