BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Md. Wrestler Kyle Snyder Vows to Compete In 5 Olympic Games
- Oyster Gardens Coming To Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- Slain Officer’s Face to Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
- Frederick PD Investigating Employee Death At Doctor’s Office