Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Flight From BWI Force To Turn Around After Bird Strikes Windshield
- 1 Victim Dies In Baltimore Double Shooting, Suspect Arrested
- Carnival Cruise Ship Returns To Baltimore
- Barn Catches Fire In Montgomery County; Nearly 24 pigs Dead
- Police Find Man’s Body In Langley Park Apartment Building