Middle School Student Charged After School Shooting Threat
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — A General John Stricker Middle School student has been charged after threatening a school shooting in posts on Facebook.
The 15-year-old student has been charged with disruption of school activities.
No weapons were taken to school.
The investigation indicates that the posts were meant to be jokes.
Other Local News:
- Orioles Take Down Reds, Extend Lead in AL East
- Policy Changes Recommended 6 Months After Relisha Rudd’s Disappearance
- Police: Illegal Dirt Bike Use Is Growing Throughout Md.
- Several Displaced After Fire At Anne Arundel Apartment Complex
- 20 Evacuated From Homes After Gas Leak