Woman Pinned Against Counter After Car Crashes Into Royal Farms Store
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — A woman is injured after a car crashes into a convenience store in Baltimore County.
It happened at the Royal Farms in the 600-block of Southwick Drive in Towson.
Police say a vehicle drove through the front of the store, pinning a 46-year-old customer against the counter.
The woman was treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
It’s not clear what made the 60-year-old female driver lose control.
Other Local News:
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- 8-Week Long Freddie Gray Course Begins At UMd. School Of Law
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Man Arrested For Threatening To ‘Kill All White People”