Man 24, Shot Multiple Times In Robbery Expected To Survive
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police are investigating an armed robbery and shooting that occurred around 1 a.m. Sunday in the 3300-block of Kenyon Avenue.
The 24-year-old male victim told police he was walking in the block when he was approached by an unknown man who displayed a handgun and demanded money.
During the course of the robbery, he was shot multiple times.
The suspect then fled from the scene.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment and is expected to survive.
Detectives from the Northeast District are investigating this incident. Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- Questions Swirl About Who Could Replace Senator Mikulski
- 8 Vehicles Involved In Baltimore County Chain Reaction Crash
- Democratic Sen. Mikulski Will Not Seek Reelection
- Lawsuit Filed Against Md. Bar Owner Accused Of Peeping Tom Violations
- Thaw Underway After Weekend Ice Storm