Man Charged With Stabbing Roommate To Death In Their Northwest Baltimore Apartment
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Police have arrested a man they believe stabbed his roommate to death after an argument ensued inside their Northwest Baltimore apartment.
Detectives have arrested and charged William Brown, 50, with the murder of his 47-year-old roommate Andre Hill.
Investigators believe Brown stabbed Hill multiple times during an argument Saturday night at their apartment, located in the 3600-block of Seven Mile Lane.
Police found Hill dead, and took Brown into custody.
Brown is charged with first-degree murder and various other charges, including assault.
Other Local News:
- Security Heightened At Courthouse As Freddie Gray Hearings Set To Begin
- Gov. Hogan Feeling Strong After 4th Round Of Chemo
- Md. Senator Ben Cardin To Make Decision ‘Shortly’ About Iran Nuclear Deal
- Pope Francis Eases Church Rule On Abortion Forgiveness
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused