Man Charged With Stabbing Roommate To Death In Their Northwest Baltimore Apartment
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) –Police have arrested a man they believe stabbed his roommate to death after an argument ensued inside their Northwest Baltimore apartment.
Detectives have arrested and charged William Brown, 50, with the murder of his 47-year-old roommate Andre Hill.
Investigators believe Brown stabbed Hill multiple times during an argument Saturday night at their apartment, located in the 3600-block of Seven Mile Lane.
Police found Hill dead, and took Brown into custody.
Brown is charged with first-degree murder and various other charges, including assault.
Other Local News:
- 1 Person Taken To Hospital After Minor Fire Reported At M&T Bank Stadium
- Former Va. Governor Stands Trial, Accused Of Misusing Power
- Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman Arrested On Weapons Violation
- Man Admits To Helping Friend Kill Wife For Life Insurance
- Gov. O’Malley Talks Immigration With Faith Leaders