Baltimore County Police Investigate Shooting In Randallstown
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting in Randallstown.
According to police, a gunshot victim walked into an emergency room around 5 p.m. Wednesday.
Police say that the victim was confronted by two armed suspects in Cinnamon Circle. The victim fled, but was shot in the arm. The injury is not life threatening.
The suspects are described as black men. Police say they were last seen running away from the scene toward Brenbrook Road.
If you have any information, Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases
- Body Of Missing 18-Year-Old Found In Anne Arundel County
- Bald Is Beautiful: Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post-Chemo