Man’s Body Found In Dundalk Street
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a body was found in a Dundalk street.
Police were called to the scene near the intersection of Old North Point Road and Deboy Avenue around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
They say a man was found dead there and that he suffered from trauma to the head.
Details on how he died have not been released. His body was taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Anyone with information about this crime is being asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Davis Homers In 10th, Orioles Edge Mariners 2-1
- Police Search For Man Last Seen Falling Into Waters At Pretty Boy Dam
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’