DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a body was found in a Dundalk street.
Police were called to the scene near the intersection of Old North Point Road and Deboy Avenue around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
They say a man was found dead there and that he suffered from trauma to the head.
Details on how he died have not been released. His body was taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Anyone with information about this crime is being asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Federal Judge Tosses Out Life Sentences For DC Sniper Malvo
- NOAA’s New Satellite May Predict Severe Weather A Lot Sooner
- U.S. Naval Academy Midshipmen Class Of 2017 Graduates
- Md. State Police Make Arrest After Body Of Missing Uber Driver Found In NC
- Memorial Day Weekend Kicks Off Ocean City’s Busy Summer Season!