DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a body was found in a Dundalk street.
Police were called to the scene near the intersection of Old North Point Road and Deboy Avenue around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
They say a man was found dead there and that he suffered from trauma to the head.
Details on how he died have not been released. His body was taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Anyone with information about this crime is being asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- 2 Maryland Parades Make USA Today’s Top 10 List
- Charges Of Attempted Rape, Harassment After Investigation Into Harford Co. Fire Company
- Police Hope To ID Man Found Dead Along I-695 With Composite Sketch
- Police: Middle River Basement Renters Found Dead By Homeowner Were Likely Targeted
- More Than 850 Gallons Of Magnesium Hydroxide Leak Into River