DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a body was found in a Dundalk street.
Police were called to the scene near the intersection of Old North Point Road and Deboy Avenue around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
They say a man was found dead there and that he suffered from trauma to the head.
Details on how he died have not been released. His body was taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Anyone with information about this crime is being asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill