DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a body was found in a Dundalk street.
Police were called to the scene near the intersection of Old North Point Road and Deboy Avenue around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
They say a man was found dead there and that he suffered from trauma to the head.
Details on how he died have not been released. His body was taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Anyone with information about this crime is being asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Storm Leaves Downed Trees, High Water In Baltimore County
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Young Mother, 2 Kids In Apartment Fire
- Schools, Libraries Help With Opioid Crisis By Carrying Nalaxone
- Another Baltimore PD Officer May Have Manipulated Bodycam Video
- Coppin State Joins Plan To Offer Baltimore Students Free College