DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after a body was found in a Dundalk street.
Police were called to the scene near the intersection of Old North Point Road and Deboy Avenue around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
They say a man was found dead there and that he suffered from trauma to the head.
Details on how he died have not been released. His body was taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy.
Anyone with information about this crime is being asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Edgewood Business Mourning ‘The Loss Of Our Friends’ After Shooting
- 5 Shot, 3 Dead In Edgewood Business Park, Suspect At-Large
- Maryland Business Park Shooting Suspect Fired From Earlier Job
- ‘My Friend Is Gone’; Employee Heartbroken After Shooting At Edgewood Business
- Chemical Spill At Hunt Valley Retirement Community Sends 2 To Hospital